BROKEN HEART

After college, Hobi and Jungkook decided to go and check on Tae, see how he is doing. Jungkook is so happy that he gets to see Taehyung after two days. He missed him.

They rang the doorbell and waited for the door to be opened but it didn't. They pressed the bell again and this time it did. A sleepy Jimin stood on the other side, in pajamas and messy hair. He must have got up from the bed. He greeted them with a smile and welcomed with 'hey guys, come in' and closed the door behind after the two males entered.

"How is he doing?" Hobi asked. Now they are sitting in the living room. Hobi and Jungkook sat on one couch while Jimin on the other, opposite to them.

"Sleeping. He's better than yesterday. He can go to college from tomorrow." Jimin said running his hands through his messy hair to adjust it. Jungkook felt sad for not seeing Tae but he felt a bit of relief when he heard Tae is feeling better now.

"Mr. Lee asked for you today, you know, we have an important dance class today." Hobi said and Jimin sighed.

"I should have informed him. It's important but I can't leave Tae alone, he couldn't even walk by himself. I hope Mr. Lee won't be mad."

"Ofcourse he won't be mad. No, he can't be mad, we are his favourite students, remember?" Jungkook said and both chuckled.

"Yeah, that is an advantage, I guess-" while Jimin was talking, they heard the bedroom door open and looked at the sleepy male, stomping his way to the living room while whining and mumbling.

"Chim, why didh you eave me alon?" Tae mumbled as he pushed Jimin to the corner of the couch and laid his head on Jimin's lap, with his body occupying the whole couch. Jimin chuckled as he ruffled the sleeping males hair.

"Where are your manners Tae? Our friends came to check on you but you didn't even say hi?" Jimin scolded his best friend who whined, pouting like a kid. He perked up his head and waved at the two boys, infront of him.

"Hi hyung, hey Kookie" he greeted them with a smile and went back to his sleeping position, covering himself with the blanket that he dragged with him, from the bedroom.

"Hey Tae" "Hi hyung" both greeted back with a smile. Well, one did while the other just forced a small smile.

"I'm sorry, he is just clingy when he is sick.  Whining and acting like a kid" Jimin said, sighing when Tae took his hand and placed it on his head, gesturing to brush his hair. Jimin just did that, brushing Tae's soft locks.

"I'm not a kid, I'm not clingy."

"Right.. says the one who's clinging onto to me now." Tae whined but scooted even more closer to Jimin.

But someone in the room didn't sign up for this. Jungkook didn't feel like breathing, his heart is clenching with pain, like it is being ripped out of his chest. The closeness of both boys is breaking his heart.

"Okay then, we'll see you tomorrow Tae. Bye Jimin." Hobi stood up to leave.

Hobi is not blind on what's happening, he is observant, he knows everything from the start but he prefers to keep everything to himself until his friends open up to him. He gives them time to be ready, he is not someone to force anything on anyone. That doesn't mean he wouldn't help his friends when needed, he is a good hearted person and he knows very well when to butt in and when to not

"You leaving already?"  Jimin also stood up pushing Tae to land on the floor. He glared at Jimin, rubbing his bum.

"Yeah, we have work to do. Come on Jungkook, let's go." Hobi pulled the boy upto his feet and dragged him out, leaving, both Jimin and Tae confused.

"What just happened?" Jimin asked Tae, who just shrugged, shaking his head. He doesn't know either, Jungkook didn't spoke a word, he seemed sad? Why?

"I hope they are okay" Jimin said and walked to the kitchen.

"Cuddles?" Tae asked.

"No Tae. Go and wash up, you stink. I will prepare dinner."

-

Hobi took Jungkook to a nearby park, he didn't say anything, he just let Hobi drag him out of Tae's room and to the park. He didn't ask where they were going and just followed his hyung like a lost puppy. Hobi didn't say anything either, they just sat on a bench in silence, giving the younger time to get himself together.

They watched as kids play with eachother, mothers running after naughty toddlers and couples being all lovey dovey. Couples. The painful scenery to watch them being all over eachother, reminding him that he can never be like them.

"When I was a fresher-" Hobi looked at Jungkook as he began. "-I was afraid of being here with all new people and new surroundings. I'm not the kind to mingle with people, I was shy and scared to talk to anyone. I don't like sharing my things with anyone and I'm more comfortable alone than with being others-"

"-when I first saw Taehyungie hyung, we both fought over a book in the library. We both reached for a book at the same time but I was the first one to pick it. I want to read it and he has an assignment to do, based on it. After our long argument, I finally gave it to him." Jungkook smiled at the memory of their argument over a stupid book.

"-after that he treated me for an icecream as a thankyou. He said he is just like me when he first came to Seoul but, he changed a lot because of our friends and then he introduced me to you guys. I don't know when everything started but now I like him, hyung. I like him a lot."

Tears started falling from his eyes but he doesn't have energy left in him to wipe them off. He just let them roll down his cheeks and let his pain flow out with them. His heart felt so heavy, like slipping out of his body and leaving him to die. He doesn't know how he is going to survive this?

He always dreamed about their relationship, that one day him and Tae will be together as a happy couple. He isn't sure but always had a positive feeling about it. Now, everything that's happening is too much to even think about. Did he make a fool of himself?

He should have expressed his feelings when he felt sure of them, he just waited for the right moment. But did he missed his chance while waiting for a better moment? Would he have been with Tae now if he said it when he should have? Did he miss the only opportunity to get the person he liked? Yes, he did this to himself.

All these thoughts only made him more heart broken. He sobbed into his hands, hiccupping with all the heavy crying. Hobi just sat beside him, patting his back, assuring that he is there for him whenever needed. After a long time of crying, Jungkook stopped now, just sniffling.

"Jungkook-ah" Hobi called him and Jungkook turned to his hyung but his eyes were still on the ground. Hobi continued when he made sure that Jungkook is listening to him.

"It's of no use to be sad that you are late when it's already over. You should move on. I know it will be hard, but to do that you have to tell him how you feel. Your heart will be freed only then, don't hide it and carry the weight in your heart. It's not good for you. Just let it out and trust me, you will feel better when you express yourself before letting go." Hobi said and Jungkook nodded weakly.

"We will always be there for you, no matter what. I'll be there, anytime you need me. Remember, your hyungs will always love you." Hobi smiled and Jungkook hugged him.

"Thankyou hyung."

"But you have to tell him."

°•°•°•°•°

Sorry for the mistakes

Hope you liked the chapter and please take a little time to comment and vote. It'll give a boost to my writing energy.

Thankyou lovelies 💜