LOST TREASURE

After they returned to the dorms, they immediately went to the room that Taehyung and Jimin shared. Tae quickly opened the door in anticipation to see Jimin again. They were all so happy that Jimin is awake but also feared of what would happen once they faced him.

Will he be mad? Will he talk to them? Will he forgive their stupidity? Will he ever be normal just like he used to be?

No one knows the answers to those questions.

When Tae opened the door wide open, they met with an unfamiliar surroundings. The room is not like what it used to be. Some of the things were, missing? They went to Jimin's room and got the view, their feet were glued in their places, refusing to move forwards or backwards.

The room is empty with absolutely, no thing around. Jimin vacated the room? He left? There is a small note at the night stand which Tae hurriedly took and read it out loud.

-

"Thank you for everything guys. For being my only friends and being my happiness. You guys are the best thing that ever happened to me. I hope you have better lives. I'm sorry that I lied to you and hid my identity but I can't get rid of my fears and insecurities to tell you the truth. However, I gathered my courage to tell you everything when I came back, but I didn't think it would come to this. I know, I made a mistake but you did too. And I don't think I can ever forgive you for that. So, I'm leaving. I hope, I won't see you guys again. -Jimin"

-

Tears rolled down his eyes as he gripped the note and crumbled it. He felt the burning rage inside him. Tae knew he messed up, they messed up, but they also wanted to make things right but how could Jimin leave without giving them a chance, without letting them explain. They are as equally hurt as Jimin but they still decided to take the blame on them and ask for forgiveness.

How could Jimin leave them with a few lined note?

If this is how Jimin want things to end then he could care less. Being mad at them is okay for him but not this. If they are willing to ask for forgiveness then so should Jimin. He is also responsible for their breakdown and they were also hurt because of him.

Tae threw the paper across the room and stormed out without saying a word. He glared at Jungkook when he tried to follow him. After a while everyone went back to their rooms without speaking much. It was all too much for them and they didn't know what to feel at the moment.

They never thought a two months time would flip their life into this.

-

Eight months later

"Is he still not answering?" Namjoon asked Jin, who is furiously typing on his phone. He cursing all kinds of words that ever existed. His face is a bright red from the raising anger.

"Bitch won't even pickup the phone. I bet he is fucking some slut at that bar again. I swear to god if I see him there with a bitch I'm going to chop his ass off." Jin took his car keys and ran out of the house.

"Hey, wait for me" Namjoon ran after him. They both got into the car and Jin drove off to the familiar place where he can find the idiot, he is been trying to contact with.

They stopped infront of a bar and Jin hurriedly got out of the car and ran into the bar searching for a certain someone. He started looking all over the place and finally stopped when he found a mint haired male in a corner, making out with a girl.

He walked to the male and gave a hard slap on the back of his head. That made the man to bump into the girl face causing them to groan. Jin became even more angry when he saw the same girl that he warned not to go near his best friend.