MEET JACKSON

Namjoon and others went to meet Jackson the next day. They were waiting for the said male at a small yet nice restaurant while having their morning breakfast.

"How long?" Yoongi asked, taking a glance at his wrist watch.

"He should be here." Namjoon said and the door of the restaurant opened, the ringing bell indicating someone just entered.

Their eyes met with a tall, blonde man— might be in his late twenties. He wore a brown trench coat, black hat and black boots. He smiled at Namjoon waving one hand while the other stayed in his coat pocket. He walked to the table.

"Hey Joon! How ya been?" He said shaking Namjoon's hands and sat in an empty chair next to him. Namjoon nodded smiling, "great Jack!"

"You two knew eachother?" Jin was the first to ask. Both males looked at Jin and nodded. "How? You didn't tell us."

"I know Jack since I was six. We were neighbours and close friends too but Jack's family has to leave Ilsan to Seoul when we were fourteen and we lost contact after."

"Yeah, it's funny that we met here Joon. When I got a call from Mr.Jinyoung, asking me for a meeting with a group of boys, I have no idea it was with you until he said your name. I was really surprised to see you after a long time." Jackson said giving Namjoon a hug.

"I'm happy to see you too, Jack." Namjoon said pulling out of hug, showing his cute dimple smile. Jin looked at both males with furrowed eyebrows. Jack? Joon? He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

A little catch up between both friends and a nice break fast made the atmosphere a bit relaxed. Others also talked to Jackson and introduced themselves. Their little chat made them comfortable around each other. Except for Jin, who would only glare at Namjoon, whenever Jackson cracked some joke and Namjoon laughed so effortlessly with his dimples.

After their breakfast, they decided to get to the topic that they were gathered for. Namjoon was the one to talk.

"Jack, we need your help in finding PJM."

"Because of your chairman?" Jackson asked.

"How do you know that?" Hobi asked.

"Namjoon told me yesterday."

"You met yesterday?"

"No, I talked to him on the phone"

"Oh, you exchanged numbers too?" Jin asked sarcastically. The sarcasm didn't go unnoticed by their friends but Namjoon and Jackson are oblivious to it.

"No, I asked Jinyoung and he gave it to me" Jackson said smiling.

"Anyway, will you help us Jack?" Namjoon asked.

"Sure, Joon" Jackson said.

"We heard that you have been investigating for a while now, did you find anything so far?" Yoongi asked.

"Nothing much, that man is sure a mystery. He kept a good low profile, he didn't leave a single trace or clue to find about him. Smarty pants."

Everyone sighed in disappointment and Jin smirked already knowing he is nothing but waste of time but not until Jackson spoke again. And everyone's faces literally lit up, even Yoongi's. Ofcourse information is important to him, that means he can be an idol.

"But I found something."

"What is it?" They asked in unison, hoping it would be useful to find, PJM.

"I found out his postal address that he uses in his website. I don't know why he didn't hid it like other information but that was very easy to trace. He didn't give whole address though, just area name and code-"

"When I checked the address, it was an old mail box of an abandoned house and no one in the area knew who gets the mails of that house-"

"I wrote a letter to that address as his fan. I had to do a lot of research on his daily posts and his songs to look like a die hard fan but he found out I'm an investigator." Jackson said.

"How?" Taehyung asked.

"Like I said, smarty pants. I made a very minor mistake but he found out and wrote a reply 'get your act checked before telecasting, investigator Jackson Wang' and I didn't even understood what that means" Jackson said.

"Wow, he must be really intelligent" Taehyung exclaimed and Jackson hummed.

"Yoongi?" Jackson called and Yoongi answered with a 'yes?'.

"Do you mimic voices?" Jackson asked.

"What are you talking about?" Yoongi quirked a brow.

"I mean, do you sing mimicking in other voices?"

"No, why would I?"

"Are you sure you are not that mysterious singer?" Jackson asked and everyone looked at him confused.

"What?" Yoongi asked rather irritatingly. He is already irritated by the fact that he has find that PJM guy and now this guy calls him, PJM. Is he out of his mind?

"What are you saying, Jack?" Namjoon had to interrupt because he knew the count of Yoongi's patience.

"PJM writes his songs and always dedicates them to another person, named with initials, MYG. I thought that MYG might be your friend, Min Yoon-Gi. You know, Yoongi also produces music and sings. He also wanted to become an idol. So I thought there might have chances, it's him" Jackson explained to which Yoongi laughed.

"So, you thought I will change my voice magically and sing in some website? Wow! Look, Mr. Jackson, those initials might match my name but that doesn't mean I am PJM. I'm not a stupid looser like him to hide my talent nor a coward to hide."

"If I produce music, then I will proudly show it to the world and I want my face to be the first thing they remember when they hear my songs. So, stop with your stupid theories and start the real investigation." Yoongi snapped.

"No offense Yoongi, just my detective brain acts up to the simple details like that. I apologize" Jackson bowed and continued  to discuss some other things with them.

"Is there a way to reach him or maybe get more details about him through his website?" Jungkook asked.

"No, I even tried hacking into his account even though it's illegal. But he built a strong fire wall and it sent virus into my system crashing all the files when I tried breaking in. He is really smart that even best hackers couldn't hack his website." Jackson said.

(A/N: Sorry I don't know much about the hacking thing and I'm too lazy to do any research. So, just go with the flow)

"Hacking?" Taehyung questioned and Jackson nodded. Hacking? This made Taehyung think over and over the same thing and the same person, his best friend. Jimin kept flashing in his mind again and again.

After few minutes of discussion, Jackson bid goodbye to everyone since it's time for him to work and for the boys to go to college.

Morning went by and Jimin caught Taehyung, staring at him multiple times but when he asked him, what's the matter? Taehyung just shook his head, saying it's nothing.

In the lunch break Taehyung asked the boys to meet him and everyone agreed because Tae said it has something to do with PJM. They met in an empty class room and everyone sat around Taehyung, focusing on Taehyung, on what he is going to say.

"Um.. Guys about PJM-"

°•°•°•°•°

Sorry for the mistakes

Hope you liked the chapter and please take a little time to comment and vote. It'll give a boost to my writing energy.

Thankyou lovelies 💜