Chapter 19. /Natasha

Nate ordered the guards put me in the the torture room.

My ears rang and the river of tears didn't seem to stop. The guards dragged me out even though I didn't stand up.

I looked at the assistant lifelessly, as she looked in my direction with sorry in her eyes.

My mind went numb and my heart ached. I hated being a genius. Maybe if I was just an average kid, the monster whom I called my father wouldn't have forced his way in mom's house.

I didn't know when we got out of the elevator, but I was walking aimlessly walking down the hall.

The guards shoved me inside a room and removed the cuffs.

"Lowering room temperature." One of the guards said.

I couldn't seem to care less. Daisy was gone, Luke was dead and Jackson had betrayed me.

I reminisced my time with Luke. The first time he came- my mom was in utter shock.

Luke didn't look at me as a person who took away everything he deserved. He just wanted a family and I happily accepted him.

I would finally have a sibling to play with, fight with and most importantly share a bond like no other.

Mom had slowly accepted him too. But she felt guilty and now I understand why.

Dad aka Steven Cullen hated his presence. He would order Luke as if he was our servant.

I would take him out on my favorite spot, the city park.

Andrew knew Luke but they never really talked much. I knew they would get along really well, which they did- after the mess.

I shivered in cold and snapped back into the present. The room was getting colder by the minute.

So, this is what the torture room was. Very creative. Cullen must punish his employees like this.

No one really loved me except mom, Luke and Andrew.

Andrew. Where was he? I hoped he was doing alright and would come find me.

I needed help as I was out numbered. My car must've been repaired by now.
I sat in the cold shivering, and thinking about Luke.

He didn't deserve this life. First, his mom died in a car crash and dad- no, Cullen had abandoned him.

Heck, he even forbid me from meeting Luke. What a jerk.

I recalled taking Luke to the theme park as he had never been there. It seemed to be the most happiest day of his life, even though I couldn't feel it.

I sobbed this time, thinking of the good and bad days I had with him.

He loved playing guitar and I supported him.

Luke was shy and timid sometimes, but when it came to protecting his loved ones- he would give his life for them. Which he did.

Mom loved him like his own child. She didn't care whether he was Cullen's child.

I remembered how when I had just turned thirteen and he'd wrote a song for me.

While he sung the song, Steven came in and snatched his guitar. He threw it on the floor, breaking it into pieces. Then Cullen continued, by grabbing Luke's collar and throwing him out.

I tried stopping him but got grounded for a month instead. When I was finally allowed to leave the house, there was no trace of Luke.

I had no idea where he had dissipated. Andrew comforted me for days, which made me realize how much he cared for me.