The Sequel

Hey guys! Yup, that's right. We finished Alpha Female! I sorry if it felt like it had an abrupt ending, I was just excited to get to the sequel! I have a a good bit of chapters posted, and you can find it on my profile. Keep reading for a book description, along with the book cover! Thanks for sticking with me you, I hope you enjoy!

She's the Alpha-Book 2 of Alpha Female Series

Description- Brooklynn Waters thought she had her life figured out

Description- Brooklynn Waters thought she had her life figured out. From a small age, she had been told that her mate would find her, sweep her off her feet, and they would live happily ever after. But reality isn't always easy.

Her father, Alpha Michael Waters of Red Moon, has strict rules on how her mate should be. He would be an alpha, obviously, that had trained all his life to one day lead. When the famous alpha's from the south, Nicole and Aldrich Branson, come to visit, bringing along Nicole's younger brother, Drew- Brooklynn's whole life is turned upside down.

She's enamored with the blonde man, who many know only small pieces and details of his life. His wolf is unlike any she's ever seen, and even the man himself confuses her.

Everything she thought her life would be like is thrown down the drain. But is that a bad thing?