Chapter 5

The car ride back to Nicole's house was filled with an awkward silence. Aldrich knew Nicole didn't wanted any part of him, so instead of being his usual pushy self, he left her alone. Both their wolves tho, called out to each other, begging to be let out to meet; but Aldrich didn't want to push the female, so he pushed his wolfs feeling back.
"Mate..mate."

   Aldrich felt bad for his wolf has he whined the word over and over. He wanted to reach over and feel her skin, but he knew she didn't want it. Pain filled his heart as he continued to drive into Silent Ash territory. It killed him knowing that his mates human side didn't want him. He would never show it, or at least try not too. But he was part human, and he couldn't help but feel sad about the situation.

   Nicole on the other hand felt like she was dying. Her wolf pestered her as she called out to Aldrich's, begging him to reach out and touch them. Nicole looked out the window, cursing to her wolf as she continued on. She felt the familiar buzz of the link go through her mind suddenly, and she straightened her back, opening the link.

  "Alpha! They're are rogues on the east border!"

Lance's urgent filled voice filled her mind, filling her with worry at his words.

  "How many?"

She remained calm as she waited for an answer, but her wolf still paced back and forth in her mind. Her eyes narrowed as she didn't receive a response from her beta. Aldrich's wolf could sense her worry, and he began whining more as he reached out to his mate. Aldrich turned to look at Nicole, his face filled with concern as he asked, "What's wrong?"

  "Rogues on the east border. How fast can you get us there?"

"About 5 minutes. Do you know how many?"

   Nicole called out once more to Lance, not receiving an answer, once again. "I can't get Lance to answer. Have your men meet us down there." Her voice was hard and full of authority as she spoke.

Aldrich nodded and linked to Josh for him to meet him there. His gamma, Alex, had returned to Nightshade to overlook things. Aldrich pushed his foot down on the gas as they sped towards the border. They reached the end of the road, and without hesitation, both jumped out the car. Nicole didn't think twice as she shifted, taking off towards the smell of the rogues. Aldrich hesitated a moment as he took her in, him and his wolf filling with pride at the beauty of her black and white wolf. He took off after her a moment later, trailing slightly behind.

   The stench of rogues became stronger as Nicole started to hear the sounds of men and woman fighting. The rotting stench was so strong, she knew there must be at least a dozen rogues. She ran into the clearing, seeing Lance and James, along with a few hunters, already fighting off the rogues.

   She looked to her right as she heard the whine of one of her men. He was beneath a rogue who had his jaws locked around his neck, ready to go for the kill. She took off to them, slamming into the grey colored rogue, knocking him back before his jaws could clamp down. He bared his teeth at her as he gained his balance, standing up and shaking his fur out. Nicole's ears flatten, a low and dangerous growl ripping through her. Her wolf wanted out, and she was happy to let her. Nicole slipped back as her wolf came forward, her eyes turning a darker shade of blue as they always did when her wolf was in control. Her wolf let out a snarl as she ran towards the rogue, meeting him in the air as they jumped and collided. They rolled onto the ground as she clawed at him, the rogue doing the same to her. After a short amount of time though, her wolf had the rogue pinned, his throat in her mouth as she clamped her jaws down. She heard the familiar crack of his neck as he fell limp to the ground.

   She stood up straight, looking around the clearing once more. Most of the rogues laid lifeless on the ground, and the ones that were still alive were struggling. Her wolf filled with pride at her pack members.

   She then looked over at Aldrich, seeing him stalking towards the last rogue that remained. The rogue laid on the ground, breathing heavy as he whined in pain. Aldrich had no sympathy tho, and he wasn't ashamed to show it. He grabbed the rogue by the neck, and instead of simply biting down, he began to shake it, tearing into its throat as his mussel was coated with its blood. After a few shakes, he spit it out, letting it drop to the ground, dead.

  Nicole's wolf stared at her male, pride filling her as she took in his wolf. He truly was the beast she had heard about, his front and back legs almost pure muscle, as they should be. His shoulders were wide, and he held them back with such confidence and power, it made Nicole's wolf purr. His fur was dark brown, and had very little markings markings. His eyes were dark, almost black as they met her dark blue.

   His wolf whined, slowly walking towards her, testing to see how she would act. He slouched his shoulders a little, letting the female know he meant her no harm. She happily called out, lowering her body to the ground in submission, while also giving him permission to come forward.

   Nicole started fuming at her wolf, fighting to take back control as Aldrich's wolf came to stand above her. Her wolf fought back tho refusing to let her take back over. She wanted to feel her mate, and her human side was not going to ruin it for her over pride.

   Aldrich's wolf leaned forward, nuzzling his female as his chest rumbled with satisfaction. Nicole's wolf nuzzled him back, a soft purr coming from her as she suddenly rolled over onto her back, her tail wagging happily as she left her belly fully uncovered for him. His eyes widened as he stared down at his female, shocked by her total submission.

"If only her human side would be like that." Aldrich thought to himself, as he continued to let his wolf have full control.

   His wolf laid down on his stomach by her, laying his head on her exposed belly, inhaling as he took in her scent. She purred once again as she playfully pawed at him, a wolfy grin on her face. As she began to get wrapped up in her male, she forgot about her human side, who was not happy. Nicole regained control, scampering up off her back as she hurried to put distance between her and the male. Aldrich's wolf didn't like that, sensing that her human side had taken back over. He growled in annoyance, sliding back into Aldrich's mind as he let him take back control.

   Nicole looked around as she noticed they were the only ones in the clearing. She thanked the Goddess that everyone had cleared out before their altercation had started. She figured the pack must have cleared the bodies out and left after the fight, as she also didn't see a single rogue laying in the clearing either.

  Nicole closed her eyes, shifting back to her human form as she stood naked in front of Aldrich and his wolf. Aldrich's eyes widened as he took her nude body in, feeling a pit form in his stomach as he looked. Her belly button ring shined in the light, a light blue diamond, the same color as her eyes. Aldrich came to realize that blue was his new favorite color. He continued to glance at her body, his arousal growing as his eyes raked over her tan skin. It was covered in dirt and grime, but he didn't care. His female was even more beautiful undressed, he couldn't deny that.

   Their bond sizzled as he shifted back, fighting the urge to run up and claim her right there. Nicole glanced at him, fighting back a smile as she saw his disheveled black hair. Looking lower, she took notice of his well built body. His skin had a touch of a tan, she figured from all the time he probably spend outdoors training. His chiseled chest nearly made her mouth water tho, it was prefect. He was built, and definitely had abs, but he wasn't built to the point they looked fake. She could tell he worked out regularly and took care of himself, he was definitely a natural born alpha. She dared not look lower than his chest though, no matter how bad she wanted to.

   She cleared her throat she looked anywhere but at Aldrich, who had unknowingly took small steps closer to her. "Thank you.. for helping."
Aldrich nodded once, still looking her body up and down, dirty thoughts roaming in his mind of things he wished to do to her. "You're welcome."

   Nicole shuddered at his voice. She could smell the scent of arousal coming off of him, hear it in his voice. It was driving her wild. She nodded to him, turning and began running back to her house. She pushed through the front door, immediately going into the bathroom and turning in the shower. Stepping in, she washed the dirt and grime off her skin that had built up from the fight.

Stepping out, she walked over to the fogged up bathroom mirror, clearing the fog off it, she stared back at herself as she ran a hand down her face. What was this male doing to her?