6

Lauren.

"This everything baby?" Jayy asked before slamming the trunk on his car.

The cold breeze priced my skin. As the tears streamed down my face. I still can't believe my mom Kicked me out. I mean I understand but I never thought it would come to this. She went so far as to put her oldest child and granddaughter out in the cold.

"Yea I think so." I headed back in the house to get my baby. I don't know what I'm going to do.

A million thoughts ran through my head but bottom line what are me and my child going to do?

I know I have Jayy for now but what if me and Jayy get into a argument like we always do what am I going to do. I know I can stay with Jayy for the time being but that won't last forever.

I entered the house for the last time for a while and went upstairs. I peeped in my mom's room she was sleep she didn't even care to say goodbye to me nor Addie. Probably because she's drunk. I hate when she gets drunk because she does irrational things.

The last time she got drunk with her friends happened to be the time when I was stupid enough to leave my pregnancy test lying around.

She completely blacked out on me I still have a scar on my back to prove it. Luckily Taylor wasn't there when it happened. She was at our neighbors house for a sleep over. The next morning when she realized what she has done she apologized and promised to help me raise Addie, So hopefully tomorrow morning I can come back when she's come to her senses.

I made sure I had everything I could possibly pack in that amount of time then picked up Addie who was on my bed playing with her fingers.She was so innocent not aware of the trouble that surrounded her. She started to make noises when I picked her up which means she was excited but at the wrong time.

I looked over my room one more time then headed out my door ,but before I could leave Taylor stopped me.

"Where you going Laur?" Tay peaked over my shoulder and noticed my room was nearly empty. I hate explaining things like this to her.

"Mommy wants me to leave for a little while because I did some bad things."

"You can't leave me Laur please don't." She tugged at my shirt. I nearly cried. I didn't want to leave.

"Tay I promise you I'll be back as soon as I can and I will visit you as much as I can." I held back my tears because I don't want to alarm her.

"Promise?" She held out her pinky.

"I promise." I wrapped my pinky around her then she hugged Addie.

Addie got so excited she pulled Tays hair.

"She's gonna miss you." I released her hair.

"And I'm going to miss her too." She hugged her one more time.

"We love you Tay." I swung Addies bag over my shoulder.

"I love y'all too come lock the door behind me."

And with that I left.

-

"You okay baby?" Jayy asked as we pulled into his complex. It looked pretty rough over here. Not a place to raise a child.

"I'm fine I just can't believe she kicked me out like that." I almost cried again. She didn't even give me a chance to explain.

"Baby we gone be straight tomorrow I'm going to look for us a place and we will make it on our own." He pulled me to his chest and planted a kiss onto my forehead.