10

Lauren

"I like this one babe." I removed Addie's fingers from my hair. She loves to pull on it, just like her father.

"It's so small though." He looked over the apartment we were in. We had toured two others today but this one really stuck out to me.

It's a small two bedroom one bathroom. The neighborhood is nice it's in Ellenwood right across from an elementary school even though by the time Addie's ready for school we should be in a house. It's big enough for the three of us and that's all that matters.

"It's just us Daddy." I kissed his cheek.

"Keep that up and it's gone be three more running around here calling you mommy." he pulled me back and kissed me on my lips.

Addie got and slapped the front of my face. She better stop before I hit her back.

"Awe you're jealous mama." I kissed her tiny nose. "That's why he's mine." I stuck my tongue out at her. She started to do the pout that she does before she cries.

"You can get daddy's kisses too.".He took Addie from me then kissed her and she smiled.

"She's so spoiled." I shook my head.

"Don't act like you're aren't as well."

"I'm not." I folded my arm.

"So you not spoiled with this dick?" He asked. I know he's serious as a heart attack.

"So will you guys be renting this unit?" The leaser came back just in time. Jayy looked around the apartment then at me so I made a pleading face to convince him.

"Yeah we will take it." Jayy smiled.

"Unfortunately I don't have the application papers with me right now ,but Monday morning you all may stop by the leasing office and get the process started."

"That's perfect." Jayy replied.

"Great, I'll see you then." He shook Jayy's hand.

I looked around one more time then smilies soon this place will be ours. We headed to the car. After safely getting Addie in the car I got in and buckled myself up.

Jayy came out with the leaser following close behind. The outside of the building looked pretty quiet which was perfect. I don't know how long will be here so I just hope it's safe.

I checked on Addie she was just chilling I'm relieved she's not crying she'll probably need a nap soon anyway.

"Hey momma." I tickled her legs.

She giggled sticking her tongue out her gums were swollen even though it was too early for her teeth to be coming in.

"Mommy's baby is teething. That's why you been so cranky?" I tickled her somemore and she smiled. When I stopped tickling her she started to frown so I gave her a bottle to keep her content.

Jayy shook the mans hand finishing the conversation I guess then came to the car.

"You like it?" He started the car.

"Yes I like it a lot." I made him put his seatbelt on cause he never does.

"Well I guess this is going to be our home." He starred at the building smiling.

"So how are you going to sign the lease for the apartment? You won't be 18 for another two months." I frowned. His birthday is the same day Addie turns 6months.

"That's what my moms is for but Ion want you worrying about nothing but Addie I promise you I got us." He kissed me. I smiled but of course I'm going to worry.