31

Lauren

I felt like I was walking into hell when I entered the school building I don't understand why I hate it so much.

The only thing I'm here to do is learn and avoid Bre as much as I can. I haven't spoke to her since before Ajayy told me what happened with her cousin. And I'm sure she is aware of that promiscuous situation but decided not to tell me so I decided not speak to her anymore.

Andrew is still clueless to EVERYTHING I doubt he even knows that Brea is cheating on him. But I won't be the one to put a rift in their relationship because what's done in the dark will surely come to light.

I found my way to my first class which is Latin, a foreign language class that is critical for me to graduate.

I made it just in time beating the bell. Taking a seat by a group of people I was completely unfamiliar of. I barely come to class and that is very apparent.

"Salve!" My bubbly teacher greeted us.

"Salve magister." The class lazily mumbled back.

"Today we will be learning the vocabulary stage 5& 6 vocabulary for next week's test."

"I don't even know stage one." I mumbled signing to myself gaining the giggles of the year at my group. I was unaware that anyone could hear me.

"I gotchu'." The boy sitting across from me said pulling out his journal.

"Girl I wouldn't take that from him if I was you." The girl next to me informed.

"Why not?" I questionably frowned.

"He don't know nothing, he barely be in class." She informed me while retrieving her  own journal. "Here you can use mine if you wanna pass this class." She handed the journal to me.

"I bet I got the same stuff in there that you got."

"You mean you have the same things?" She rose her eyebrow corrected his grammar.

"That's what I said."

The teacher came around to collect the homework.

"Ms. Teals, I see you're back in class." He smiled.

"Yes sir I am. For good this time." I returned the smile.

"Well you need to get caught up." He instructed.

"I'll help." The boy whose name I still didn't know offered again.

"I don't think that'll be a good idea Jermaine." Mr.Grady said in a joking matter. "Kera would be a better idea she has the highest average in the class."

"I already started helping her." Kera said.

"So." Jermaine was sure to input.

"Great continue helping her, Lauren stop by me after class so you can get your makeup work, and Jermaine just .. Uh do the opposite of what you usually do." Mr.Grady said before heading towards the new group of students.

"Ion have time for the jokes magister." Jermaine replied but Mr.Grady was already at the next group.

"So are why you never in class?" Kera questioned.

For someone who doesn't know me she's pretty noisy.

"I'm pretty sure you know." I straight faced her. Everybody who attends this school knows that I had a child at 16 and who fathered the child.