20

AJayy

I can't believe Lauren got me sleeping on the couch in my house that I pay for. But I love her so I'm doing whatever I have to to keep her.

I try my best to get comfortable but it's hard. I don't know what made me get a leather couch this shit got me sweating.

Some how I'm able to fall asleep only to be awoken by the sound of my baby girl crying and my baby screaming my name.

I quickly got up and sped to the back as my heart raced.

"What's wrong?" I rushed to Lauren's side as she rocked Addie.

"She won't stop crying." Lauren spoke terrified. 

"Give her to me." I extended my arms.

She hesitantly handed her over.

"Daddy got you baby." I rocked her and she calmed down. She's definitely daddy's little girl. I ran my fingers through her hair admiring her. I love her so much. I don't know what I'd do if Lauren tried to take her away from me, so I gotta stop fucking up. "Daddy loves you." I kissed her forehead.

She started to close her eyes but every movement I made caused her to opened them back up. I don't know why she fights her sleep.

I know she won't go to sleep unless I'm laying with her so I got into bed with Lauren, who had already laid back down holding cradling Addie.

I caressed Addie's back until she was sound asleep.

I got comfortable because I thought that since I put Addie to sleep Lauren would let me sleep in the bed but I was surely wrong.

"She sleep?" Lauren turned over and soothingly whispered. I wanted to kiss her at that moment and for her not to be mad at me anymore.

"Yea." I bit my lip and spoke in the voice that gets her every time.

"Then why you still here? Back to the couch buddy."

"It's like that?" I rose my eyebrow.

"Yup." she nodded turning back over.

"A'ight." I got up.

I'm not about to sleep on no fucking couch in a place that I pay for. I searched through the closet for something to put on. I'll find somebody that won't make me sleep on a couch.

I put on a pair of adidas joggers, easy access and a white tee tucking my chain inside of it.
Lauren noticed I had gotten dressed and I didn't care.

"You tryna look nice for some bitch?" She grinned. I know I've gotten her to her breaking point if she's smiling while she pissed off.

I blew her off slipping on a pair of black 6's.

"If you leave don't come back."she uttered out the dumbest thing I've heard her say.

"Did you really just tell me don't come back to a place that I pay for?" I looked at her very confused.

"This is the exact reason why I wanted my own place and my own job because I knew you would throw it in my face the first chance you got." She shook her head.

"I didn't throw anything in your face your the one who just told me I can't come back to my place." I defended myself. "As long as I pay the bills I can come and go as I please."