Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Estimated Reading Time: 9 Minutes

Enjoy!!

---

Izuku frowned, gently wincing as his friend struggled to draw the eyeliner around his eyes.

"Jeez- You're fidgety tonight, Deku! Is everything okay? You're acting like this is your first time." A certain brunette asked, putting away the makeup she had just used on him. Izuku sighed, looking down.

"No, nothing. I'm just a little tired..." The small male hummed, eyes trailing off to his friend's body. Ochako Uraraka was his coworker. A year older than him, too. She had started stripping when she graduated from school, during her rebellious phase. Only, she had never stopped. After she started stripping, her fame grew, and many customers were there to see her and only her. She didn't have the perfect physique, and had a bit of curves. But that added to her personality, and a lot of people enjoyed seeing her dance.

"Is that what you're wearing tonight?" Midoriya questioned, pointing to the bundle of thin clothing she had resting against her chest. The female smiled, looking at herself in the mirror. She was fully dressed; only observing what the costume would look like on herself.

"Yeah- I just bought it. What do you think? Not too flashy?" She asked, turning to show Midoriya. Izuku stared at the pink bra, which matched the rest of the costume she had bought. He could already imagine what she'd look like, dancing on stage, and was sure a lot of people would enjoy her new attire.

"I love it. It suits you." The greenette nodded, earning a large smile from his older friend.

"What about you? You've been wearing the same outfit ever since you got here, Zuzu. You should probably go shopping. Ooh- We should go together!" She suddenly cheered, removing her purple pink sweater, as well as her white T-Shirt. Midoriya smiled weakly, looking away in an effort to keep his eyes off his friend's body.

"I'm broke, Ura. I can't afford any new lingerie... And it's getting super expensive, too." He muttered, staring into the mirror. The dark eyeliner around his eyes matched his black leather clothes. He almost looked like a goth, which was a bit strange, giving his sweet personality.

"Still- You should splurge. Go out and buy something for yourself, once in a while. I mean- Look at you! I can see your bones! Jeez- Have you even been buying food?" The woman's bubbly voice resonated throughout the changing room, interrupting Izuku's thoughts.

"Of course, I buy enough food. I just... I'm barely ever hungry." He muttered, eyes landing on his collar bone. He remembered how when he first started working there, he couldn't see his collar bone, nor did he had a jawline. He had a chubby stomach, and thick thighs. But now, his body is slender, and bones are more clear. He's slowly turning into a skeleton. "When am I going on?" He randomly questioned, looking over to the brunette. A smile traced itself onto his lips as his eyes landed on her. The outfit fit her perfectly, accenting ever curve she had. The color suited her, too, and matched her make-up.

"Pinky's up first tonight, then it's me, and you. Then Froppy and you again." The brunette stated, double-checking her make-up. "I also have the stalls tonight, too. I promised a few old geezers that I'd be free for blowjobs tonight." She mumbled, picking up her blush. Izuku titled his head in confusion.

"Why am I going on twice..?" He asked, watching Ochako apply the product.

"Huh-? Oh. Didn't you tell the boss you'd take Creati's place tonight, since she had an appointment-?" She spoke, unsure. Midoriya thought for a moment, before sighing. She was right. He had agreed to taking one of his coworkers' place, for the night.