Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Estimated Reading Time: 7 Minutes

Enjoy!

---

Izuku fiddled with the hem of his jacket, looking out the window. He saw the clouds beneath him, nearly sending shivers down his spine. He'd never been in a plane before, and it was quite stressful for him. The freckled male looked over to the seat beside him, where Katsuki was relaxing with his eyes closed. He looked down, their fingers intertwined. A sudden wave of butterflies overtook him, knowing they'd been holding hands ever since they left the airport, since Midoriya was nervous.

"Hey-" Izuku whispered, poking the blonde's shoulder. Katsuki opened his eyes, pulling out one of his earbuds. He looked over, smiling softly to the greenette.

"What's up?" Bakugou questioned, seeing the frown on the male's face.

"Are you sure you're okay with this-? I know your schedule was packed for work-" Izuku whined, worried that his friend would jeopardize his job's reputation. Katsuki chuckled in response, shaking his head.

"Don't worry about it. Besides, seeing your dad after a decade can be super demanding, emotionally. I'm sort of like your emotional support person. I also needed a vacation, so, here I am." The blonde scoffed, making Midoriya smile.

"Thanks. This means a lot." The greenette giggled, looking out his window once more. He could see the ocean beneath him, through a thin coat of clouds. He watched the horizon, before slowly dozing off to sleep.

"Izuku- Izuku, wake up!"

Midoriya's eyes fluttered open, feeling Bakugou's grip around his shoulders. He suddenly remembered where he was, making him jolt awake.

"Are we crashing?" He panicked, making his friend burst out laughing.

"No- Dumbass. We're landed. Come on-" Katsuki spoke, indicating the rest of the people, who were exiting the plane. Midoriya unbuckled himself, standing up to follow the taller blonde. They made their way out, grabbing their luggage before finishing their business at the airport. Before they knew it, they were out on the streets. Izuku had managed to find his father's location, since his mother had told him. She too, wanted her son to see his father once more, which is why she gave up the man's location so easily.

The two called a Taxi, which brought them to the nearest location they could find, close to Izuku's father. Once there, the two made their way through a street, looking for a certain address. At least, that's what Bakugou was doing. Izuku was far too busy, worrying and whining on all kinds of nonsense.

His mind was filled with worry, random thoughts tormenting him. He thought about the consequences that were about to come; What if his father didn't want anything to do with him? What will he think about Izuku's stripping job- Should he tell him? And what about his new family- His children and expecting wife...