Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

Estimated Reading Time: 7 Minutes

ENJOY!

---

"A-Are you... Sure? I mean, I know you've been stressed lately, with work and classes. But don't make your stress take over, Izu-!" Bakugou gently spoke, sitting next to the blushing greenette. Izuku giggled nervously, shaking his head. 

"No- I'm sure. Stress has nothing to do with this." The greenette replied, a soft smile across his lips. He struggled to hide the blush across his freckled cheeks, a bit embarrassed by what he had just asked. His boyfriend and him had been dating for over a month, and even though it might seem soon, he knew he was ready to share his first time with the blonde. 

"I feel... Like this is forced. I don't want you to be throwing yourself into something you're not ready to." Katsuki responded, feeling a wave of arousal grow within him. He wasn't complaining. He too, wanted to share this moment with the greenette. But he wanted to make sure Midoriya was fine with it, completely. 

"Kacchan- I'm fine. Don't you want to... Have sex with me?" The greenette giggled shyly, fiddling with his hands. 

"I-I do! I just- Y'know..." The blonde muttered, unsure. He slowly leaned in, pressing a gentle kiss on his boyfriend's lips. Izuku giggled, pushing Bakugou away. Katsuki stared as the freckled male gently slid off his white T-Shirt, a nervous smirk planted on fair lips. Once shirtless, Izuku straddled himself on top of Bakugou's lap, biting his lip. They shared a kiss, then another, before Izuku finally felt the blonde's member poke against his inner thigh. Midoriya pulled away, breaking their kiss to slip off his shorts. He gave Katsuki some space to remove his own clothing too, leaving both men wearing nothing but boxers. Midoriya chuckled at the difference, seeing how his boyfriend's underwear was a bit longer than his, covering his thighs completely. Izuku, however, had shorter boxers, showing the bottom of his ass a bit. 

"What're you laughing at?" Bakugou shyly asked, beginning to get nervous as well. Midoriya sighed softly, looking down with a smile as he wrapped his hands around his boyfriend's neck. He ran his fingers through blonde locks, pressing a gentle kiss on his boyfriend's lips. 

"Nothing." He whispered, their chests pressing against each other. Izuku cracked a smile at his love's warmth, his penis erecting in excitement. He'd been dreaming about this moment ever since Katsuki flew out to America with him. That was the moment Izuku was sure about his feelings. "Come here-" The greenette gasped, pulling away from their kiss. He rolled over, setting himself comfortably against the pillows. Bakugou crawled up with him, pinning both arms at each side of the smaller male's head. Once again, they shared a kiss, this time more heated. Midoriya let himself loosen up, the blonde's hand traveling across his body while his tongue entered his mouth. Izuku whined as Katsuki's bugle painfully rubbed against his, the friction nearly unbearable. 

"Kacchan-" The small male coughed, shifting his hips. He waited until Bakugou pulled away a little, to pull down his underwear. Immediately, Katsuki's eyes trailed down to his boyfriend's member. "Kacchan!" The greenette squealed, embarrassed. He heard his boyfriend chuckle as they made eye contact again. 

"Come on- I can't look?" The tall male asked, tilting his head to the side. Izuku sighed, thinking for a moment before agreeing. Once again, Bakugou looked down, amazed by the sight. He couldn't help but crawl downward, pressing a kiss on his boyfriend's member. He heard Midoriya gasp in surprise, ordering for him to stop. But Katsuki was too caught up to come to halt. He loved how his boyfriend looked; wanting to get a taste of him.

"Kacchan- Stop! I thought we would have actual sex- Kacchan, no! D-Don't put that in your mouth- Kacchan!" The small male whined, feeling the blonde's mouth wrap around his cock. The warmth of Bakugou's mouth made shivers go down Izuku's spine, struggling to hold back moans. He arched his back, unsure of what to do. This wasn't what they had planned, at all. Yet, it felt really, really good. 

"Mm- Deku? You alright?" Katsuki spoke in a low rumble, pulling away slightly. Izuku nodded, a bit dazed. He had never experienced anything sexual before, and Katsuki's touch seemed so delicate it was wonderful. Although the blonde seemed like a rough person, he was actually very gentle. 

"I'm fine... It feels- Weird." Midoriya whined, the sight of Bakugou's head between his legs being enough to create an orgasm right away. 

"Can I keep going? Or would you rather do something else?" The blonde asked, littering the boy's thighs with kisses. Midoriya shrugged, throwing his head back at the pleasure. He was being teased, and his body was getting a bit impatient, his member twitching in delight at every touch from his boyfriend. 

Izuku gasped in surprise when Bakugou moved away, shifting his hips as he pulled down his own underwear. His larger member sprung out to Midoriya, nearly making his jaw drop. He was nervous, sure, but the sight of Katsuki's larger genitals. He was worried it might tear him or hurt him somehow. He watched as the blonde reached out, picking up a bottle of lubricant from his desk. He poured a certain amount into his hand, looking down to the greenette. 

"This might be cold, okay?" He warned, reaching down between the smaller male's legs. Izuku nodded, feeling the cool liquid being rubbed against his entrance. Katsuki's fingers were gently caressing his entrance. He whined in pleasure, wanting to cry from how intimate and gentle his boyfriend was being. He wasn't used to this amount of affection, since his past job showed him just how much people could be lustful jerks. 

"It feels strange." Izuku giggled nervously, looking down to crimson red eyes. 

"Do you want me to stop?" The blonde asked, hesitant. Midoriya shook his head gently, wrapping his hands around the taller man's neck. 

"No, I'm ready, don't worry." The curly-haired male spoke, sharing a kiss with his lover. Bakugou nodded gently, pulling away a bit. He lined himself up, pressing the tip of his dick against the smaller boy's entrance. He gently rocked his hips forward, a whine occurring from his partner. He flinched, unsure whether he should continue of not. "Go on, don't worry, Kacchan." Izuku assured, his voice quivering. He felt himself being stretched as Bakugou pushed forward again, a small amount of pain going through his abdomen. Although he was new to this, he knew pain was something normal to feel during one's first time.

"I'm all in." 

Izuku looked down, surprised by how easy it had been. He smiled softly at his partner, feeling himself adjust to his size. Bakugou moved again, leading the greenette to moan softly. Midoriya instinctively wrapped his legs around the blonde's waist, pleasure shooting through his body. He felt like he was about to pass out or throw up. He wasn't too sure how he felt, but he knew he was feeling lots of pleasure. 

"G-Gah." Izuku stuttered, arching his back. He watched with dazed eyes as Katsuki began to pick up speed, the bed beginning to creak loudly beneath them. It somewhat matched the moment. Midoriya thought Katsuki was quite strong, being able to move the bed with simply hip movements, all while created an amazing amount of pleasure inside him. He moaned loudly, throwing his hands back on the pillows. He let Katsuki grab his wrists, soft groans escaping the blonde's lips. 

"Kacchan- Kacchan!" The greenette moaned, legs beginning to tremble as he felt himself approach his climax. He gripped on the blonde's back, moaning loudly. The round hadn't lasted long; he wanted to continue. He didn't want it to end, yet he still managed to release his load upon himself. 

A loud moan escaped both men's lips, Katsuki nearly collapsing from his high. He decided to rest next to the greenette, pulling him close. Izuku continued to pant as he wrapped his arms around the taller male. And with that, the two fell asleep, not caring about the mess they had created. 

That was only the beginning of many adventures together. 

THE END