Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Estimated Reading Time: 7 minutes

Author's note: I wanted to insert a picture to give you a better idea of what Izuku's manager looks like- The most accurate one I could find was that one- Sorry. (0-0)

Enjoy!

---

Izuku froze, eyes meeting crimson orbs. He quickly looked away, barely letting the familiar blonde slide his money through his leather straps. He continued to slowly dance, barely able to hear anything around him anymore. He couldn't help but look back, confirming it was indeed the blonde man he had bumped into him, several hours prior. He could feel his face heat up, not only from embarrassment, but by the fact that this blonde was greedily staring at him.

He was used to it, from other customers, but for some odd reason, it felt wrong to let this red-eyed man watch him. The greenette kept on, displaying his body to numerous men, and a few women. His eyes kept trailing off to the blonde, even though he didn't want to make eye contact. He was eventually snapped out of his thoughts when another well-known man waved a bill in the air, indicating that he wanted to tip him. As usual, Izuku bent down, giving the man access to his thighs. A few bills were slipped into his costume, which added to the thrill of the bar. Cheers covered the sound of the music, which led the greenette to find himself teasingly removing a few pieces of his clothing. He would never take off the bottom part of his attire. He'd usually take off the top of his costume, without shame. But tonight, he found the difficulty to do so, knowing that gorgeous crimson eyes were watching.

Izuku sighed, inhaling as he told himself to relax. He was used to this, and some random stranger wasn't going to ruin his game. He managed to slip off the top of his costume, revealing his delicate chest, as well as pink nipples. His mind ran off to his usual state, finally forgetting about the attractive blonde. He knew his dancing was almost over, for now. But he had to dance in a few hours too, since he had agreed to replace his coworker; Creati. He didn't mind though, it only gave him more money... Which also meant he could pay for his University bills.

"Deku."

Midoriya flinched, turning to face his manager.

"You're done, it's Froppy's turn." The black-haired man spoke, gently. The greenette immediately relaxed, somewhat relieved to see his calm boss in front of him. He had honestly been dying to take a break, even though he had only been on for 30 minutes. The small male nodded, picking up the pieces of his costume, bowing to his audience, and following the taller male into the backrooms. He sat down at his usual seat, rubbing his face, being careful not to wipe off any makeup. His boss had returned on stage, to present Froppy, and both Pinky and Uravity were busy in the stalls, with customers... It wasn't hard to tell, sounds of skin slapping against each other and loud moans were heard, which almost covered the sound of the music, outside.

Izuku was the only one to not be scheduled for sex. He was allowed to do blowjobs, and private lap dances, but he had never had sex with anybody. He had told himself, and his boss that he wanted to keep his virginity for as long as he could. Thankfully, Ratchet was understanding, and a very nice man. He was lucky to have him as his boss.

"Alright, Froppy's away for an hour. Then you're up for the last ninety minutes. How are you feeling, Deku?"

Midoriya looked up, eyes landing in the mirror, where he could see himself and his manager who was standing behind him. He gently turned around, smiling as he faced the man properly.