26. Vigilance*

NOTE:
This chapter contains a sexual scene. Enjoy the story. 

Theo's POV

We sit up and I gently take a lock of her hair. "Do you know how sexy you are?"

She instantly looks down at her hands shyly. "Um thank you." 

"It was a question and the answer was not very." I smile cheekily.

Savannah looks back at me stunned as she smacks my hand away from her. "You couldn't just let the sweet moment last a little longer, could you?" Trying to hide her smile, she turns around to the opposite direction avoiding me.

I laugh at her and hug her from behind. "I'm joking, you're the sexiest girl I know."

"Good." She says whilst holding attitude.

I move all of her hair to one side of her neck and lightly place kisses on the other side. She naturally tilts her neck slightly back then turns around biting her lip. The things I want to do her. "Shall we move somewhere more comfortable?" She nods her head so I hold her hand and take her to the bed. She swiftly lies down for me, making me appreciate what's in front of me. "You're so hot Savannah."

A sinister smirk forms on Savannah's face when she looks up at me and pulls me down to be level with her. "Kiss me, Theo." I do as she says, crashing my lips onto hers. Intensifying each one after the other.

I can't keep the temptation in any longer. I need her. I need to touch her. "Can I try something?"

"Mm yeah." I gently lift her dress up to her waist then begin to pull down her thong. "What are you doing?" She puts her hands on mine stopping me.

"Don't you want it?"

"I want to Theo... but."

"But why?" I ask softly to not make her feel pressured.

Savannah avoids eye contact. "I just can't."

"Talk to me Savannah."

She mumbles something that's not clear enough for me to hear.

"What?"

"I'm self conscious about how my pussy looks." She mumbles clearly this time. 

I smile at her. "There's nothing to be self conscious about, it won't bother me I promise."

"But what if it looks weird?"

"It won't baby, I like everything about you. Trust me."

Savannah holds out her pinky finger to me. "You promise?"

I lock mine around hers. " I promise." I find this slightly hilarious that I'm keeping promises over this.

"Okay... then, you can continue." She always fails to disappoint.

I go back up to face her and kiss her lightly. "Thank you, baby."

I place my hands on her thong and slowly pull them down. Revealing to me her most intimate area. "Have you ever been fingered?"

"No." I should take it easy on her then.

"Tell me anytime if you want me to stop Savannah." The last thing I want to do is force this.

"Okay." She opens up her legs giving me an entrance.

I begin to rub small circles on her clit lightly to tease. Every now and then she sighs with pleasure whilst biting her lip. I quicken the pace of rubbing her when she releases quiet moans. Somethings not right so I slow down. "Savannah you know you can make noise? Don't hold it in."