36. Ongoing Plans

Matt's POV

"No." Savannah turns around on the bed so her back is facing me and to be honest it's not a bad sight.

I close the door and stand at the edge of her bed. "Theo sounded mad."

"Mad is an understatement. He's furious with me." She says with sadness.

I look at her ass. Damn. I place my hand on her thigh being careful not to slide it up. "Start from the beginning, what happened?"

Savannah tenses up then sits up and shuffles over, signalling for me to sit down next to her. I raise my eyebrow at her briefly but then relax my face. I need to calm down. I sit down next to her trying to keep my distance as much as I can. "I told Adam about Theo and I."

No fucking way. I have been trying to get them caught this entire time. Looks like she did it herself. That's the best thing she's ever done. I need to stop getting all excited. "Why?"

"I don't even know what I thinking." She lifts her legs up and rests her head on her knees. "Adam told me he knew and he wanted me to confess." I still can't believe this dumb bitch ruined it for herself.

I hear Savannah begin to sniff and then she rubs her hand on her face like she's wiping a tear. "Wait are you crying?" She doesn't reply. "Why?"

"I've ruined everything." I swear these hoes are too sensitive.

"Maybe it's for the best." She looks at me like I killed a dog.

"Why?" She wipes another tear. "How is it for the best?"

"Well if you want my opinion then Theo hasn't really been treating you like his girl."

"What do you mean?"

"Anyone can see he doesn't like you."

By this time her tears have stopped. "He does like me."

"You must be deluded to think that."

"But we've done things together."

"Like what?"

She looks down at her lap. "Just things which meant he liked me."

I ask again. "Like what?"

"Sex." I thought it would've taken more work for her to actually admit it. As if Theo actually claimed her pussy. I knew Savannah wasn't innocent from the start.

"He likes your body, not you."

Savannah looks at me with her brows knitted together, not expecting that answer. "How do you know?"

"Did he not tell you the number of people he has slept with? And how all of them meant nothing to him?"

"I haven't really spoken to him about his ex's apart from that Faye girl."

"Oh that Faye girl! You don't know the number of things he has done with her." 

"What about her?"

"You really think he's stopped sleeping with her?"

"What do you mean?"

"When did you have sex with him?"

"Saturday."

How the fuck did he manage that? "I can tell you right now that ever since that day he's had sex with at least 3 other people. One of them being Faye." Of course, that's all lies, I've got my chance now. So I'll use anything to make sure she doesn't forgive him.

Her face drops a lot. Maybe a bit too much. I didn't think she was this attached to Theo. "Why am I never good enough?" She begins to cry again. Oh, not this again.