34. Disconnected

Savannah's POV

Ever since yesterday, Theo and I haven't spoken that much. Just a few text messages but nothing interesting. Today he needs to tutor me again and even though he always gets busy, I still get excited to see him as I only get them moments rarely. I know I was getting a bit stressed and wary about my situation with Theo but I should at least give him a chance. People get busy all the time, I should respect that. I'm sure if I was busy he'll give me space too. So yeah I'm not going to add more stress on to his plate.

The time is close to 5pm which will mean I'll need to get ready to go to Theo's. After getting changed I knock on his door and he opens it, flashing me a smile. "Hey Savannah, just go up."

"Hey, okay." I smile at him back and notice Matt is lying on the sofa looking exhausted. He always looks tired during the day.

That's one way I single all of the guys out. Matt is the dead one in the morning and the lively one at night, theres no in between. Theo is the busy one. And Adam is the one who is always hiding and is in his own world. That gets me thinking, I don't actually know my brother as well as I think I do. When Theo showed me the place of his vehicles he said that it's shared with Adam. To be honest, I don't even know my brother at all, what is his current job? All of a sudden a range of different questions circle around my brain, all about my brother.

The next thing I know I feel a pair of hands smack my shoulder lightly but firmly. "Savannah!"

It startles me as soon as it happens. "What!??"

"You going to come up or what?" Theo asks whilst walking to the top of the stairs.

I shake my head and run up the stairs to join Theo. We both sit down in his study room and he begins to teach me.

After that, he plays with the end of my hair by twisting it around his finger. "Did you get your score back from your maths test?"

My mood lightens up. "Oh my god yeah, I got a B, 2 marks off an A." I was so happy over that. When you've been getting D's and a few C's all your life a B is honestly such a good grade, especially for college.

His face and voice show no emotion. "What was the percentage?"

Still chuffed I reply. "I think about 77%"

"Hmm... well there's still room for improvement." He lets go of my hair and beings to write something down.

Erm... what do I say to that? That has put my mood down. I don't know why but I was proud with a B but now I feel like it's an absolute shit grade. I just sit there looking at him clueless as to what to say.

Theo must've apprehended the look on my face because then he tries to be open-minded. "It is a good grade, don't get me wrong. But we don't want B's we want A's or A*'s."

"Well, maybe it's my choice what I want," I mumble under my breath.

"What did you say?" I'm lowkey happy he didn't hear me as I can't be bothered with him being mad at me.

"Nothing, doesn't matter."

"Okay well, I need to do something so you can wait for me and sit downstairs."

"Okay." I quickly get up and walk out of his room. I could sense my mood gradually getting worse the longer I spend talking to Theo.

When I get downstairs I notice Matt still laying on the sofa, I sit on a different one and realise that he's sleeping. I can't help myself but gaze at him. Like a soldier, he's laid flat on his back with one hand on the back of his head and the other to the side of him. He's so peaceful when he's asleep like his stupidity is finally resting and he's not doing some dumb shit. Not to mention how attractive he looks like that. It's weird seeing him so... still, the only movement is the slight rise and fall of his chest.