33. Ambivalence

Savannah's POV

Today neither Mackenzie or Sophia was in college which is the best thing. All I want to do is update Rosanna. I made sure we went somewhere quiet because I only want her to know and definitely don't want people finding out and spreading it.

"So um..." I begin to giggle shyly whilst looking away from her.

She smacks my leg. "Bitch don't keep me hanging! Tell me now."

"Well, we had uhh..." I bite my bottom lip whilst continuously smiling.

"You did stuff with him didn't you?"

"Um yep," I say still smiling like a mad woman.

"Hoe give me the details! What did you do?"

I bite the inside of my cheeks so I can have a straight face. "We had... sex."

Her eyes widen for a second then relax just as quickly. "Nah you're lying." She starts tapping my leg. "Tell me what you really did."

"I'm not lying." I start to giggle again. "We actually had sex."

Her mouth widens as well as her eyes and she takes a while to reply as she continues to stare into me. "Fuck... off." She places her hands on her head dramatically. "No way have you just had sex with Theo. Savannah I never have thought you would do that! I was expecting everything but that."

"Well, I just wanted to get closer to him." I avert my eyes to my lap where I play with my fingers.

"That's definitely one way... but I'm actually so happy for you babe, you've come out of your shell so much when you started your relationship with Theo. I can't help but thank him in this situation."

"He deserves it, he makes me happy."

"You're so giddy and excited today I can tell in the way you speak and act that he's really having a good affect on you. I really think that you both are going to last, I have good feelings about this."

I look up to Rosanna. "You really think that?"

"Absolutely Savannah. I couldn't be surer."

"That's all I needed to hear."

"See I think sometimes you need reassurance but don't worry that's why I'm here."

"Ugh, I love you so much." I go in to hug her.

She hugs me back. "Love you more."

"So tell me about your guy. How are things with him?"

"I'm not with that one anymore." She says like it doesn't mean anything.

"Why? How come? I thought things were getting good!"

"He was just a bit possessive, to be honest."

"How?"

"He'd always put his face on all of my social media's to show people he is mine. Don't get me wrong I think that's cute but if I try and do it to his accounts he'll delete it and it really just makes me feel like shit because he gets attention from a lot of girls and he knows it."

"So it's a bit like he wants you as a girlfriend and all of those other girls for attention."

"Yeah, exactly that. And he'd always go on my phone and answer everyone's messages, sometimes he even answers yours and it makes me think that I can't even message my best friend."

"Damn Rosanna why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know, you were having problems with Theo and I didn't want to add my problem on top of yours."