•••TWO•••

— THE FIRST SESSION—

                        DAISY

                        DAISY

        Waking up to my alarm I sigh stretching my body laying there for a few minutes thinking about how this session is going to go. Getting out of bed and walking into the shower I try to think of how this six months will go by and how to make it go by rapidly. I definitely need a vacation after this. I decided to go with a white blouse with tan dress pants and heels to match. I kept my makeup simple today with simple winged liner and lipgloss and put my hair in a bun.

     After getting his breakfast ready along with his medication I start to make my way down the hall to the private ward

After getting his breakfast ready along with his medication I start to make my way down the hall to the private ward. A familiar knot started to form in the bottom of my stomach and I couldn't figure out why. Taking a deep breath I clear my head and make my way to the two guards standing at the door.  "Morning I'm here to give Mr.Rossi his medication along with his breakfast." I smiled and remained professional all they did was move out the way as one opened the door for me. "Thank you." I mumbled making my way into the room. I don't see him in the living room so I make my way into the kitchen where I sat his food down getting his medicine organized. As I was stuck in my zone with getting everything together I didn't feel him walk up till he was standing directly behind me his breath hitting my neck. "Good morning Dr.Romana you look ravishing today." His husky voice sent chills down my spine. Quickly turning around I realized how close he actually was to me I could see his features so vividly now. The speaks in his green eyes, the blue ring around the iris along with the golden speaks. Realizing that I was staring I stepped away and made space between us. He didn't say anything he was just looking at me with a predatory gaze that made goosebumps erupt on my skin. Nope snap out of it bitch. Blinking a couple times I clear my throat. "Here is your medication along with your breakfast, when you're done you will go to the room down the hall with the blue door." I said while holding eye contact and handing him his medicine along with a small cup of water. He took it and threw the pills back without breaking eye contact. "Yes ma'am ." He smirked before drinking the water and sitting down to eat his breakfast. Turning to make my way to the door his voice stops me. "You're not going to eat with me?" He furrowed his brows in confusing. Was he serious. "No." I said without looking back and making my way out the door and to my temporary office.