•••THIRTY•••

— MY HAPPY ENDING—

WARNING MATURE CONTENT!!!!

                     DAISY          

                     DAISY

        We were all on the jet heading to the island. I was excited to have a family vacation with Lorenzo and Gianni without having to worry about anything. I have yet to ask Lorenzo about what really happened with Aleksei I plan to ask when it's just the two of us. Aria and Damon have been bickering with each other for the last remaining twenty minutes of the flight making Lorenzo grow irritated causing him to grumble and whine about having to bring them along on the trip. "Cheer up pretty soon we will have alone time with just the two of us." This gets him to go silent immediately and he practically threw all our luggage in the back of the boat. I couldn't help but let out a laugh at his antics. Gianni was laughing and babbling away while looking  at the scenery around us.
      After a short boat ride we finally arrived on the island and it was absolutely breathtaking. The house was huge much larger than we actually needed but I wasn't complaining. "Damn Lorenzo you really out did yourself this time didn't you." Aria said as Damon lets out a loud whistle making Gianni let out a loud laugh causing us all to chuckle and look down at him having the time of his life just being involved with us. Once we're inside Lorenzo grabs Gianni from my arms and pulls us into the direction of our room. He showed me different rooms along the way. We came to a door at the  end of the hallway and he opens it up allowing me to come in before following behind . "This is our room. I made sure to out Giannis room across the hall from us so we can reach him quickly if needed." He says pointing to a door that was adjacent to ours. "Le cose Che ho intenzione di farti stasera farebbero arrossire il diavolo in persona." His words makes my cheeks tint with a light blush. (The things I plan to do to you tonight would make the devil himself blush.) I look over him slowly taking in his dark attire that he always seems to wear. "I look forward to it." I tease making him groan mumbling something in Italian before coming over to me and placing a kiss on my lips. "Don't be up there making any more kids right now. I'm starving and me and Aria want to cook out so get down here." Came Damon's loud voice shouting from down the hallway. Lorenzo grinds his jaw glaring down the hall at Damon who had his usual goofy smile on his face but doesn't say anything and walks us down the hall. I'm happy that Lorenzo has accepted Damon as my family and tolerates his childishness like I have to. I know he would never admit it but I know he sees Damon as family and is thankful for him helping me when he wasn't there. Damon came over to us and takes Gianni out of Lorenzo's arms going off in the backyard to play in the sand. Aria hands Lorenzo's the meat as he walks outside to start the grill. He comes back a few minutes later grabbing some beers out the fridge and comes over placing a hard kiss on my lips before walking back outside. I look through the window to see Damon building sand castle while Gianni throws around dirt. Lorenzo is working the grill flipping the meat while drinking his beer. He changes out of his outfit into black swimming trunks. Go figured. "It's crazy to think I ended up here. A year ago you could have told me I would be in this very situation and I would think you were crazy." I say while shaking my head with a smile on my face. Aria continues to chop up food while I talked. "You were always meant to be here Daisy. It just took you some time to find us. We're your family now Forever and always." Her words of comfort remind me so much of her mother. I could feel tears of happiness in my eyes but I refused to let anymore tears fall. I jump up out of my seat. "I'm going to go change in my bathing suit I'll be back." I say running off into our bedroom. I walk over to to our unpacked luggage and rummage through until I find the bite bikini with coverup white skirt.