•••FOUR•••

—THE DINNER—

                        DAISY   

                        DAISY   

         I was making home made lasagna with garlic knots for dinner. I don't know why but I as excited and nervous and all he feelings was just in a ball sitting at the bottom of stomach. I know my stupid ass shouldn't have these feelings but I decided to push that aside.I change out of my work clothes and into something cute but casual.

       I didn't want it to look like I was trying to hard

       I didn't want it to look like I was trying to hard. But you are. I was just setting up the table when Lorenzo came barging into my domain. "I can tell that you are not a fan on knocking." I grumbled placing he plate on the table. Ignoring what I said he walked in and let his eyes drink in my appearance. "Damn babygirl every time I see you you manage to look more and more beautiful and something smells delicious." He says walking closer to me, taking in his outfit I see he wore black jeans with a plan white dress shirt that hugged his muscles the had his usual gold chain wrapped around his neck making him look so damn sexy he wore white air forces to finish off the look realizing that I was checking him out I looked away and sat two glasses down. "I cooked lasagna and garlic knots I hope that is okay." I said while putting a scoop of food onto his plate and sitting it down I didn't hear him say anything so I turned around to see him just standing there staring at me. "Are you okay?" I asked frowning, clearing his throat he walks closer to me. "Sorry you just look so sexy bent over like that but yes this is great it smells delicious." His voice comes out right next to me acting like I didn't hear the first part he said I turned and smiled. "Then have a seat." I pointed across from me reaching over I fill his wine glass up. Sitting down we begin to eat in silence not awkward just calmness. Then after a few minutes he asks. "So how did you learn how to cook did it just come naturally or was it a family member,friend, or boyfriend?" He asks taking a drink of his wine. Not really sure how to answer that without giving away some type of destabilize part of my life that I want hidden completely from everyone including myself. I guess he could see the hesitation in my eye because he adds. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to its no big deal." His eyes watch me like a hawk. "No its okay, I learned to cook from my grandmother." I said getting a drink of wine myself. Wow so now he has you opening up about your life, nice fucking going stupid.  I guess he could see it in my face that I wasn't really into going into depth about it. "So what do you like to do outside of work?" He changed the subject, I smiled at him and leaned forward a bit. "You know for someone who isn't into any type of relationship or what it Intels you sure are asking a lot of personal questions trying to get to know me over dinner." I joked he looked at me with complete seriousness on his face. "There is something about you that lures me in you're not like other women I'm not sure what  it is about you yet but I will figure it out." He said while finishing off his wine with what he just said I took my cup and gulped down the rest. Grabbing the bottle I pour more into mine looking at him I see he is already staring at me. "Do you want some?" I asked gesturing to the bottle  he just silently nodded. "But to answer your previous question I work almost twenty four seven but when I do have free time I work out a bit, and  go to the shooting range and thats about my whole life to be honest." I laughed out finishing off my food he just sat there listening to my story hanging on to every word I say. He seemed rather surprised when I mentioned  that I went to the shooting range. "Hold the fuck up you can shoot?" He asked not trying to conceal his surprise "I've known how to shoot since I was a little kid, its just kind of in my blood I guess it comes as like a second nature for me." I shrugged grabbing our plates and taking it to the sink. "See what I mean babygirl you are such a mystery, you're different I want to figure you out so bad. Get inside that pretty little head of yours." His voice fills the kitchen up washing up the dishes and setting them to dry I turn around and say. "There isn't anything to figure out like I said and you need to worry about getting yourself out of here not getting into my head. "Walking past him I get my wine glass and bottle and walk into the living room and sit on the sofa. "Oh trust me babygirl I'm going to get out of here and just to be clear your head isn't the only thing I want to get into." He teased  while sitting on the sofa chair across from me so now we are looking at one another taking a sip of wine he fires off his next question. "So what did he say to you before you left." I look at him knowing exactly what he was talking about, when Mike whispered in my ear before leaving. "Why do you want to know hmm?" I asked raising a brow he leans back before asking. "Got anything stronger?" He asked referring to the wine getting up I made him whiskey on the rocks setting it on the table in front of him I sit back down before waiting for my answer. "Do you know him?" I decided to ask instead of waiting for him he went stiff for a moment but went back to his calm demeanor. "I might but what's it to you?" He fires back watching me get irritated but it just seem to entertain him. "Fine I will answer your question and you will answer mine, deal?" I say while getting comfortable on the couch. "Deal, you answer first." He pushes while grabbing his drink and leaning back. "He told me that he would see me tonight. Which in all honesty I'm surprised he hasn't already tried to come here yet." I said waiting for him to answer my question. He nods his head.
"Yes I do know him." He says very fucking vaguely. "Hell no you better give me more then that." My smart ass mouth blurts out he looks at me smirking shaking his head he he takes a sip of his drink before deciding to speak again. "You know when your smart ass mouth gets the best of you I can't help but to get turned on. I start to think about all the ways I can put that pretty little mouth to work before getting started on the rest." He was looking at me in a daze like he was dreaming about it. Clearing my throat. "You just love pushing boundaries don't you." I grumble before finishing off my third glass of the night. He leans forward and smiles like he just got the best idea ever. "Okay how about this I'll let you know who he is to me in exchange for something." The look he was giving me had me suspicious. "What is it?" I asked playing into his game. "I want a kiss from you." He said like it was just the most simplest thing in the world shaking my head I go to object. "How bad do you want to know?  and trust and believe he won't tell you a damn thing." He shrugs as if its no big deal. "Fine" I agreed before I could literally process anything. Way to go you stupid bitch. The look he had on his face was priceless it actually made me laugh shaking his head he says. "I was not expecting you to agree at all let alone that fucking quick damn babygirl if you wanted a kiss from me that bad you could have just asked." He leaned back like a cocky bastard trying to crush his ego a bit I objected. "No I just want to know about you and Mike and how ya'll know each other cause I definitely read the changed in body language between you two." I poured the rest of the wine into my glass. "You are really good at your job babygirl you have a gift at reading people." he said with sincerity. Then he looked at me from head to toe before saying."So when are you gonna try to come get this information hmm? I'm not going to tell you anything unless I have my kiss." He shrugged leaning back in the recliner and closing his eyes. We sat there for a minute in silence you would almost think he went to sleep but I knew better. Standing up I make my way over to him climbing in the chair straddle his lap  I sat all the way down feeling my pussy rub up against his pants. Quickly opening his eyes he grabs me by the hips and looks around at my face. "See not so hard was it? God you look so fucking sexy I can't wait to taste you." He groans out before grabbing me by the throat and crashing my lips onto his I can't help the instant wetness that made its way to my pussy. The kiss was so fucking intense we was putting our all into it fighting over dominance I couldn't help the loud moan that came out of my mouth when his tongue finally made contact with mine I can taste the whiskey on him which made my pussy clench in need he grabbed me by the ass with a tight grip as I started to grind on him hearing him groan snapped something inside of me  I grabbed  him by the hair I pulled his head back sucking on his tongue as I pulled away from him. With his head still bent back I started to suck on his neck his beard tickles my cheek. He grips my ass tighter as I continue to grind on him I could feel his dick imprint perfect through his pants and I must say I'm pretty fucking impressed. I realize what I am doing to him and pull away trying to stand up. "I'm so sorry I got carried away I shouldn't have done that." I stammer on but he holds me into place not letting me move. "Did I say we was done babygirl?" He voice voice was dripping with arousal making him sound so damn sexy.  I raised a brow challenging him. "Did I ask?" I fired back he just smiled at me letting his eyes stare into my soul  but I didn't back down and stared right back then he landed a hard slap to my ass. I bite my bottom lip to keep from moaning, I guess he caught on because he said. "You like that don't you?" I nodded wordlessly not trusting myself to speak he landed two more hard slaps before causing me to let out a breathless moan he gripped me even tighter keeping his eyes on me the whole time. "You have no idea how bad I want to see you layed back on that couch legs open for me and your pussy ready. I want to bury my dick so deep in your pussy that all you will be able to do is gasp for air. You think I'm going to stop there baby girl? No you're the type that like it rough aren't you? Yea I know you are. I'm going to take your legs and put them behind your head and  fuck you till you have tears of pleasure streaming down your pretty face ruining that beautiful makeup you like to wear. I want to feel your pussy clench around my dick when I'm balls deep inside you and all that pretty little mouth is gonna do then is scream my name and beg for more." He finishes rubbing my back up and down occasionally grabbing my ass. Letting out a breath I didn't realize I was holding gaining my composure I added fuel to the fire. "What you said was slightly true I do like it rough, But you have no idea how I like it. You think you could fuck me good enough to make me cum?" I asked gliding my finger over his bearded jaw keeping my eyes on his "Do you want to find out?" His husky voiced filled the quiet room. Leaning forward my lips grazed against his but I didn't let them touch I knew he wanted them to by the tight grip he had on my ass. "Tell me how bad do you want my lips around your dick. Tell me how bad do you want to feel it slide deeper and deeper into my throat. Tell me how you're going to lose it by finding out I don't have a gag reflex by the way I can take your whole dick in my throat. Tell me how the sounds of you fucking my face along with the tears and mascara running down my cheeks drives you crazy." I say lowly and I started rubbing him through his jeans. He leaned his head back bitting his lip and groaning the sight had my pussy clenching. "Tell me how good it feels to cum down my throat as I swallow it. Oh do you think I'm going to stop there? No, I'm going to keep sucking till your legs start shaking and I see your eyes roll back in your head and the only thing that comes out your mouth is broken moans. Now if I could make you feel like that with just my mouth just imagine how good my pussy is." I finish gripping his dick through his pants causing his hips to jerk up. "Fuck Babygirl." he moaned. "Tell me how bad do you want it?" I whispered in his ear grabbing his beard and running my hand down it softly. "Fuck baby I want it bad." he groaned as I grinded my pussy against him. "Huh good to know." I said quickly before standing up so he couldn't pull me down so quickly. "Wow so really going to do me like that?" He asked referring to his boner looking down I also see a wet spot the same time he sees it and smirkes. "I think the question is how bad do you want it?" Looking away quietly giggling I look at the clock. "Its late we should probably call it a night we have a session tomorrow." I say trying to change the subject and kick his fine ass out before I mess around and fuck him. "Yes ma'am." he smiles getting up making his way to the door as I open it up he walks by before slapping my ass cutting a side eye at him I couldn't help the light giggle escape as he made his way past me.  "Goodnight babygirl." He turns smiling at me. "I had a good time." he teased before turning a making his way down the hall then I remember. "Wait what is Mike to you?" I yelled down the hall he turned and smirked. "My cousin." He I barely heard him before he turned the corner. His cousin, his FUCKING COUSIN.
      Well this is going to be very interesting.