2 - Daycare

Small whines were heard as Katsuki stepped out of his vehicle, thankful that it was still dark out so nobody nearby would notice him in his flashy hero suit. 

"Shh, shh now. It's alright." Bakugou whispered, cradling his daughter as he took out her diaper bag out of the car. It was around seven o'clock in the morning, far earlier than he had expected to drop off his child. Only, he got an urgent call saying Hero Cargebolt was unavailable for his early shift, which mean he was forced to fill in. Of course, Katsuki was planning on making his dear friend pay for skipping work and keeping him from a few more hours of rest, but that was set for another day. 

Bakugou quietly walked up the stairs on the porch, knocking on the door with his free hand and hoping he wasn't too early even if the site said they opened at six. The blonde waited, hearing loud thumping from the inside before the door was opened by a short, green-haired woman who wore her long hair in a high bun. 

"Hello!" She spoke, eyes trailing off to Katsuki's hero uniform. She seemed to be in shock for a short moment, before a large smile once again took place. Surely enough, Katsuki didn't have to ask or explain anything, since his private life wasn't very private. The entire world was aware of his child's birth as well as his wife's death. 

The blonde shifted uncomfortably, holding his daughter close as he entered the building. He stepped into a small room that led into a bigger one, holding multiple toys and playmats for kids. 

"Welcome to Midoriya's Daycare, this must be the famous little Kate we've been hearing about on the news so often, huh?" The woman awed, leaning forward to inspect the squirming child. Katsuki cracked a smile, nodding softly as he looked down to his blonde daughter.

"Yeah, listen. I know this is last minute, but can you please take care of her for today? My usual babysitter is unavailable today. I'll pay you double, please." The blonde asked, looking up to the short woman. She smiled wide, nodding frantically. 

"Of course! Don't worry about it! This is what we do, and don't bother paying extra. We're known for low prices. Although..." She trailed off, taking Kate into her arms carefully. "There is one thing you could do." She finished, earning a puzzled look from the pro hero. Bakugou tilted his head to the side. 

"What's that?" 

Their conversation was suddenly interrupted by loud banging, sounding like footsteps. A short, freckled male soon appeared out of nowhere, a panicked look on soft features. 

"That." The woman giggled, watching as her son frantically made his way towards the two, nearly tripping as he seemed to hold something in his hand. 

"A-AH- It really is you! Oh wow! You- You're amazing, sir Dynamight! Oh wow! I can't believe I'm actually meeting you in person! You're so much taller than I expected you to be- But then again, you are six feet tall so I shouldn't have expected you to be my height- Oh wow, this is such an honor!" The small male rambled loudly, bowing in a form of respect. Bakugou couldn't help but pop a large smile at the fanboy, holding back a laugh. He had always loved his fans, especially the big ones like this greenette. 

"Introduce yourself, silly." The woman chuckled, still cradling Kate as she watched the scene unfold. 

"AH! Yes! I'm Izuku Midoriya! I work here! And- Uh, well, I've been a huge fan of yours ever since I saw you on the UA Sports Festival! I knew with a quirk like yours, you'd become an amazing hero! And I was right! You're right on All-Might's ass! When he retires, you'll be number one! O-Oh... Pardon my language." Izuku rambled, suddenly feeling guilty for swearing in front of his mother, a child and a pro hero. He looked down, fiddling with the thick paper in his hands. He'd had the poster ever since Katsuki's debut as a pro hero and wanted the man himself to sign it.