11: Somebody Knows

Katsuki chuckled, brushing his thumb over a field of freckles with a smile. Having Izuku in his arms, in his bed... Everything was perfect. He hadn't realized how much he missed being a relationship. He missed being able to kiss someone whenever he wanted to. He missed the little romance outbursts, where both partners spend a few minutes embracing each other. He missed having sex, and being able to eat meals with someone new at the table. 

"If someone would have told me two years ago that I would be here with you, right now, I would have never believed them." Izuku whispered, running a finger over Bakugou's bare chest. His emerald eyes lowered to the blonde's abdomen, taking in numerous scars, including the one he got from his appendix surgery, several weeks prior. 

"You've repeated that so much already, I get it. You're blessed, you're the luckiest man alive, and blah, blah, blah. I know. I feel the same damn way about you, freckles." The blonde muttered, eyes locking with his lover's as a smile appeared onto coral lips. Katsuki leaned in, closing the gap between them as they shared a quick kiss. "I love you." The pro mumbled, resting back on a fluffy pillow. A short silence roamed before Izuku's voice was heard. 

"When are you going to tell people?" The greenette muttered sadly, crawling in close to rest against the blonde's chest. He heard the blonde take a deep breath before answering. 

"I already did tell some people, Deku." 

"The only people who knows about us is my mom, your parents, Kate and Hero Red Riot. I haven't even told my friends yet, Kacchan. We've been dating for over three months. Almost four, now. Can you at least tell someone else?" Izuku whined, his eyes lowering in sadness. Although he was extremely happy, dating someone he loves, he still wanted to tell people. If it were up to him, he would have screamed it at the top of his lungs, and would have already told the mailman. He wanted everyone to know how much he loved Katsuki Bakugou. Keeping it a secret just didn't sound fair to him. But he still respected the blonde.

"I'm just not fully comfortable with it yet. It's only been three months." He shrugged, knowing Izuku was getting impatient. After all, the greenette waited after him for years, only to be trapped in a secret relationship. "I just have a lot on my mind at the moment, too. Kate's starting kindergarten in two weeks. I'm still not sure about sending her to the public place. Sounds horrible." He spoke, tired. 

"I think it's a good thing. She won't be too spoiled that way, and she'll make so many friends. Do you know how cool she'll be, the number one pro's daughter?" Izuku giggled, snuggling up into the blonde's chest a bit more. He wanted to keep talking about their relationship, but also knew his partner was struggling. Between his daughter, work and a secret relationship, there was bound to be stress.

A low grumble was heard from the tired blonde a gentle shrug making Izuku's head move slightly. "I guess you're right." The hero mumbled, reaching over to the bedstand. His finger traced over a button on the side of the wooden furniture, the censor immediately picking up the blonde's fingerprint and making the lights go dim. It was now dark, very dark. And even though Izuku couldn't see or hear anything, he could still tell his boyfriend was upset. 

"We'll talk more in the morning, 'kay?" The greenette muttered, tugging on a silk sheet and shielding his shoulders from the cool air of the room. He lowered his eyes, feeling the blonde move around to get a bit more comfortable. The blonde eventually stopped moving, pulling the covers up higher to cover the both of them properly. 

"Alright." The taller male mumbled, pressing a gentle kiss onto soft, green locks. "I love you." He whispered, closing his eyes with a sigh. 

"I love you more." Izuku whispered back, pressing a kiss on the blonde's chest, as it was the only place he could reach without getting too uncomfortable. With that, the two slowly dozed off to sleep, holding each other close. It was only around midnight, that Katsuki was forced to get up since his daughter was calling for him from her bedroom. 

Another new thing Bakugou was handling: His daughter's growing pains. It usually happened when a child's bone grew too fast, and the muscles couldn't keep up. It would stretch the muscles around the bone and cause pain. For Kate, she had only been having these pains in her legs. Not in her arms, or back. Just her legs. It didn't happen every night, too. Just once a week, about. 

To help, Katsuki would spend an hour massaging his daughter's legs, putting some warmth on them and trying to get rid of the pain. He had went to the extent of staying up three hours with her, even if he had an early twelve hour shift the next day. 

"Feel better?" The blonde muttered, looking up to teary eyes. He received a shy nod from his sniffling child, continuing to rub up and down on her leg. He had made sure not to wake his lover when he got out of bed, since he knew Izuku had a long day at the daycare that day. He was really looking forward to spending some time home with the greenette and his daughter. A day off. The upcoming Sunday was going to be the best one of his life, hopefully.

"Sleep well, love." The blonde muttered, brushing away a strand of blonde hair from his daughter's face. He pressed a gentle kiss on her forehead, standing up to cover her sleeping body with silk sheets. 

If everything would go as planned, Katsuki would be able to give something to Izuku. He has something special in store for the man he loved. All he needed was the help of a few of his friend, Eijirou Kirishima. His mother and father, and Kate. All to make Sunday, June 5th, a good day in Izuku's life.