12: Out

(Sucky Note: Longer Chapter, about 300 extra words. Final Chapter)

Izuku sighed sadly looking down to his hands. 

"Alright." He mumbled, feeling his partner press a kiss onto his freckled forehead. He was expecting to have fun with Katsuki and Kate today, so when the blonde was called in for an emergency and needed to leave him and Kate behind, Izuku felt extremely disappointed. 

Emerald eyes watched as a handsome blonde walked out of the apartment, wearing flashy orange and black clothing. A loud giggle grabbed his attention as he turned around, facing Kate. 

"What's so funny?" Midoriya chuckled confused. Usually, the young girl would be sad to see her father go. He watched as the child covered her mouth both hands, hiding a large smile. 

"I know a secret and I can't tell you." She spoke with another giggle. Izuku's brows furrowed. He thought for a moment before speaking up, changing the subject. 

"Are you excited for your first day of school, Kate? You must be eager to meet new people." He stated, shifting towards the kitchen. He took out a glass, pouring himself some water to drink. He could hear the girl dance around in the background, humming happily before she replied. 

"Yes, I'm excited. I'll make a bunch of new friends." She spoke, grabbing onto the fridge handle as she crouched with a laugh. "Can we watch a movie?" She asked, letting go of the furniture so she could plop onto her back, rolling around on the kitchen floor. "Please?" She whined. "Dad said I could watch whatever I wanted while he was gone." 

"How about we clean you up, first, hm? You're in need of a bath. You're one stinky little girl." The greenette giggled, watching the girl grab onto his foot with a loud roar. He knew Kate was supposed to take a bath every two days. She had taken a bath Friday afternoon, with Katsuki. Which meant today, Sunday, was her bathing day. "We'll watch whatever movie you want after, 'kay? With extra popcorn, as a snack!" He cheered, hauling her up as he hurried towards the bathroom. 

Izuku hummed as he closed the hair-dryer, setting it down on the sink behind him. He then turned again, taking an elastic band off from around his wrist as he pulled blonde strands of hair into a braid. 

"Make it look like Elsa's braid." Kate hummed, thumping her bare feet on the ground as she played with the hem of her pink underwear. 

"I'll try, but I think parts of your hair will be too short. It'll be a bit messy, 'kay?" The man spoked, trying not  to tug too much. He knew it would have been better to make a braid while the hair was still wet, but Kate insisted on having a fluffy braid, and wanted her hair dried first. Several minutes passed as Izuku managed to pull off the type of braid the girl wanted, showing it off to her with the help of a small mirror. She thanked him several times as she pulled on her clothes, cheering as she walked out with him. 

Izuku immediately began making a batch of popcorn, as he had promised, while Kate took the remote in hand and searched through Netflix for a good movie to watch.