3 - Fanboy

Izuku fiddled sadly with his poster, tracing over the blonde's silhouette with his finger. Although he and his mother had babysat Kate two days, and he had talked to the pro hero four times, he hadn't mustered up the courage to ask for his autograph. Now, he wasn't even sure whether he'd get the chance to see the heroic blonde again. After all, Bakugou was probably more comfortable knowing his daughter was being babysat by his own parent. 

"Izuku, dear! I need someone to change Jonah!" 

Midoriya placed his poster aside, following the sound of his mother's voice. He made his way downstairs to find his parent cradling a few children. He decided to pick up a black-haired child who clearly needed a good diaper change, making his way towards the bathroom. 

"Did you hear the great news? Have you looked at our site, lately?" Inko cheered, following her son around. Midoriya shrugged, setting down Jonah on the changing table and taking out a new diaper before looking over to his mom who stood in the doorway. "Hero Dynamight left us an amazing review! That's why business is booming, lately!" The woman exclaimed, holding a three-year-old girl to her chest. It's true; many more children were being babysat at their place since Katsuki had come over that weekend. It made perfect sense, now.

Izuku's mind wandered off to the pro hero he admired so much. He remembered how he used to awe over the potential-filled blonde who had won the sports festival at UA, the best Hero School in Japan. He had been following the blonde ever since he had made his debut, listening to ever news report about him and watching every show he had been on. He had always admired All-Might, too. But there was something else about Katsuki Bakugou that made him admire him more. He wasn't sure if it was the blonde's attractiveness, or his attitude. But there was something about Dynamight that had always made him feel happy. 

He had followed him along for years and he knew absolutely everything there was to know about Katsuki Bakugou. How he won the UA Sports Festival at the age of 14, and quickly made his way to graduating with honors. He first started as #412 in the ranks, but quickly jumped up to #289 when he defeated a powerful villain. He then fought another harsh battle, not long after and made his way to #92. No other hero had ranked up so quickly, which made Katsuki known across the country for how powerful he was. It was during his third fight - The one that led him to #32 - when he met the love of his life. Katie Harshing, an American hero who had been visiting Japan. They finished the battle together and soon started dating. Katie was soon to move to Japan permanently, and became a very powerful hero, sharing close ranks with her best friend; Uravity. By then, Dynamight had already become #2 which is where he remained to this day. He and Hero Katink got married several months after their first battle together, and Katie was soon pregnant. She gave birth to the famous baby known as Kate. Katsuki was the one to name her after her mother, when Katie passed away during a battle not long after giving birth. 

Izuku knew so much about the blonde. He had even learned and taken notes on many of the blonde's fighting techniques and enjoyed trying to do them himself during his free time. Hero Dynamight was simply his favorite hero. 

"There ya go." Midoriya mumbled, letting Jonah crawl around on the ground after a fresh diaper had been placed on his butt. The baby was now clean and able to go babble with his fellow baby friends. "Mom, is it okay if I go to my room for the rest of the day?" Izuku mumbled, approaching his mother again. He watched as the woman frowned in confusion, setting down the girl she was holding. 

"Honey, is everything alright? You've been spending a lot of time hiding out in your bedroom lately. You do know we run this together, right? I can't do all the work alone. Is this because you weren't able to get his autograph? I'm sure you'll see him again someday-" The woman rambled, pressing her hand on the greenette's forehead in an effort to take his temperature. 

"I'm fine, just a bit tired." The small male spoke. He wasn't lying. He was truly tired. After all, he had spent the past two nights dwelling over the failed attempts in asking for the blonde's autograph. He hadn't slept properly in a good while and was in need of a bit of rest. 

"Alright then. Get some rest, I'll hand these shrimps today." The woman spoke, ruffling a boy's hair as he ran by them. "But you're not taking off tomorrow. I need your help around here." She spoke as the young man made his way up the stairs, to their home. 

"Yeah, alright." Izuku whispered, entering the top floor. He closed the door to the stairway before making his way to his bedroom. He plopped down on his bed and pulled his poster close, opening it to see the blonde's figure. It was the first poster Katsuki had ever made of himself. The first Dynamight merch ever released to the public. Izuku had nearly missed his chance to buy one but had managed to get one of the last ones in stock. He had kept the poster for several years and it was still in very good condition. All that was missing was the hero's signature which he had always wished for. 

"Heck. At least I got the chance to meet him in person." Izuku mumbled, rolling to the side. He closed his eyes, his entire body beginning to loosen up. That is, until his phone decided to vibrate on the mattress next to him. He reached down, flipping it over to see an unknown number that had messaged him.

Unknown Number: Hey, it's Bakugou. Dynamight, whatever you want to call me. Turns out, giving me your number really came into handy. Do you think you're free to babysit Kate tomorrow? She's sick and my mom is still busy, so I don't have anyone. But I was worried that her being sick would be a hazard to other kids at the daycare so if you don't wanna babysit her that's fine.

Midoriya's eyes widened at the flashback of memories. He remembered giving Katsuki his number in case the blonde ever needed to have Kate babysat again. After not hearing from the hero for a few days, Izuku gave up all hope on ever receiving a text from him. Yet, here he was, frantically typing away as he struggled not to make writing mistakes. 

Izuku: Yes of course! I don't mind babysitting her. But I couldn't babysit her here though, because of the other kids. They could get sick too and the daycare would have to close for a few days because of flu season and all. Mind sharing your address with me, Mr. Dynamight? I won't leak it I swear!!

Izuku squealed as he pressed send, immediately regretting his choice of words. A simple yes would have sufficed, yet he had sent an entire paragraph. A smile took place at the thought that he'd be able to have a pro hero in his contacts. Sure, he'd have to change the blonde's name to Dynamight, instead of Unknown Number.

Unknown Number: Thank you so much... Sure, I'll send my address tomorrow morning. I'll need you here by seven, since my patrol shift starts at 7:15 in the morning. See ya then, fanboy.