Welcome aboard/new plan

You all made it out on time. After settling in you just sit there in confusion and frustration. Wondering where the hell you are and why your there.

You: Why did you bring me here.

Wolf: You look like your a special kinda guy. Do things the rest of us can't.

You: Like what. I'm just a human. If anything you guys have all the advantages.

Snake: Like come up with a good plan. A good strategist. Someone who can really pull of something big.

You: Ok but just so ya know if I'm going to be apart of this and be out there I need a different look. Any ideas.

Shark: I can help with that buddy. I got all sorts of stuff you can try.

You: Whatever you say big guy. So is there an orientation or something.

Wolf: Well you watch us during the next heist we pull. Take notes and then we see how you'll do. Sound good?

You: If you say so boss. So what's the plan.

They explain the plan to steal the golden dolphin. The plan was called the dolphin heist. You just sit there and listen as they explain the whole thing. Something seems off about it but you don't worry about it.

The time came. They were bout to head out until wolf came to you.

Wolf: Just sit tight and don't go anywhere.

Snake in the back: And don't touch anything either newby.

Wolf: Don't worry. You'll be fine. If you get hungry there's snack in the back over there.

You: Thanks. Good luck.

They leave. This is how it went from there

You sit there lookin at the cameras like;

"Why are you flashing the fucking tag in the camera? What the hell. Holy sweet shit a child can steal and lie better than this."

You don't worry about it cause your not there your just watching. But then you see that they got the golden dolphin nonetheless. On the way out you see the Ginny pig give this speech about being good. And just fucking rubs it in for the whole world to see.

You can tell he is stupid rich

You can tell he is stupid rich. But the fox looks familiar to you. Maybe from school. College even. Not sure. She just looks familiar. Out of nowhere wolf starts wagging his tail like happy dog. (No offense)

Long story short they get caught, and taken away. You walk around wondering how your gonna break them out.

You: Damnit damnit. What to do what to do. Ah fuck it.

You leave. Going to the prison. By on the way there you still try to figure out where you've seen the the governor. A little while later you get to the prison all of a sudden you feel this strange feeling. Doesn't feel good. Like your body is heating up. Slowly getting hotter. Maybe it's hot in the car. So you open up the window. Let the cool air breeze in the car.

Then you cough more than usual. This smoky fog you cough out looks odd. You pull over on the side of the road. Still coughing. Then you begin to laugh. And laugh hard. As you laugh, vague memories start to come back. You see yourself in a strange building breaking in. Heading into a temple. You snap back. See your hand catching on fire. Slowly. Your going crazy and think it's all a dream. Banging your head on the door to wake yourself up. After a few hits you black out for a minute then snap back.

You see everyone staring at you with a crazy and scared look on their faces.