Truth unrivaled.

You find yourself on a table surrounded by everyone. Wolf, snake, tarantula, shark, piraña, and the governor. But she's in a completely different outfit.
*a lot of dialog ahead.*

You wake up breathing heavy.

You: What just happened!?

Snake: We should be asking you that question you freaking monster.

You: What are you talking about?

Wolf: What the hell are you (y/n)?! Cause you sure ain't no human.

You: (confused) What. Happened.

Diane: What ever you were before you was going around the city and doing something to their eyes. Then once you were done they didn't move but still alive.

You: What's your name?

Diane: What do you mean.

You: What is you name?

Diane: You know me (y/n). We used to hunt for ancient artifacts together. That's until the last one we went after.

You: I don't remember any of that. How long have we known each other?

Diane: You really don't remember anything. What happened to you?

You: What the fuck do you think I've been asking for the past hour? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED. SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING!!!

You start to smoke up again.

Shark: Look at your arm.
You look and see smoke. And then feel it come from your eyes. You notice that what ever this is it's controlled by anger. So you try to calm down.

You: Ok sorry. I didn't mean to burst out like that. But I'm telling the truth. I have no clue as to what happened or who you are. I met these guys yesterday. And next thing I know I'm blacking out and waking up back here with the table burnt.

Diane: What's the earliest thing you remember going back a few weeks?

You: I remember me at home not feeling too good so I took a nap. A while later I woke up and it was 12 at night. So I got up and went for a little late night walk. Next day I go outside to get some things and saw them speeding past me in the street. Almost got hit but looks like that wouldn't matter anyway. Fast forward I get caught in the mess and here I am.

Diane: Anything before that.

You: No.

Wolf: Why. Wanna tell us something. Cause he nearly killed us trying to get him here.

Diane: Ok This is gonna take a while.

Snake: Got somewhere to be princess?

Diane: Fine.