Under the mask/breaking point

The party was off to a good start. You reunite with some old friends, meet some new people. All that jazz. You see marmalade enjoying himself. Everything is going well so far. You see wolf at some point dancing with your sister.

This looks weird but we're not gonna judge. Had to happen at some point. So you don't worry about it.

You step off to the side to catch a breath. Its getting too crowded. With you not used to being in such big crowds you just leave. Used to being an outcast, pushed away, ignored, stepped over by the very people your seeing before you. The feeling is overbearing. Everyone else having fun and enjoying them selves. You see Diane and wolf on the stage with everyone else. Having a good time. She looks at you and you just smile and give a thumbs up. Then a little bit afterwards this happens.

Your reaction is confusion. You go to the side of the truck without being noticed and hear everything. You start to get even more pissed off than you were before. A little while later the door swings open and see wolf trying to attack marmalade. Just to know it was a trap to get them to set up the biggest heist ever.

You grab Diane and get in your car and drive off. Trying not to speak you see that she has a map.

Diane: It was all a set up.

You: .....

Diane: Wolf gave me this map. Said he was giving everything back.

You: .....

Diane: Don't give me the silent treatment. What's going on with you?

You gave her the death glare. Like your gonna lash out on her if she dosent stop talking.
It shuts her up for a little while. But then she starts again.

Diane: I'm not scared of what ever you got going on.

You stop.

You: I DONT CARE IF YOUR SCARED OR NOT!!!! IVE HELD BACK ON SO MUCH OF MY FUCKING ANGER! HOLDING BACK ON THIS FUCKING CURSE FROM LASHING OUT AND SENDING ANYONE WHO PISSES ME OFF STRAIGHT TO HELL!!! ITS THE SAME MOTHER FUCKER WHO STABS EVERYONE IN THE BACK TO MAKE HIS GREEDY SHORT PATHETIC ASS RICH AND FAT. HE DOSENT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE POOR OR THE NEEDY! THAT LYING BASTARD KILLED THE ONLY FATHER FIGURE I HAD, STRIPPED ME OF MY HOME, LETTING MY PEOPLE STARVE TO DEATH ON THE FUCKIN STREETS, YOU KNOW WHAT I HEARD EVERY FUCKING NIGHT?!! GUNS BLAZING, PEOPLE DYING JUST TO GO TO SLEEP. PICKING OFF THE FUCKING TRASH CANS JUST TO GET A SNACK. YET THESE RICH PRICK ASS FUCKERS ARE THE MAIN ONES THAT SAY THEY CARE ABOUT THE COMMUNITY. THEY CARE ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT. WELL GUESS WHERE THEY THROW AWAY THE TRASH. IN MY FUCKING NEIGHBORHOOD!!!! FUCK THE RICH FUCK THE POWERFUL I ONLY WENT TO THAT FUCKING PARTY TO SUPPORT MY SISTER. NOTHING MORE NOTING LESS. IM SICK OF THIS CONTINUOUS CYCLE WHERE FOLK TALK AND NEVER STAY TRUE TO THEIR WORD. I COULD'VE KILLED HIM A LONG TIME AGO. GUESS WHERE ALL THAT DAMN SHIT WENT WHEN HE SAID HE DONATED ALL THAT FOOD AND WATER. TO THE FAT AND SPOILED PEOPLE OF THIS FUCKING LAND. THOSE HIGH AND MIGHTY ASSHOLE WILL DIE PAINFUL AND GRUESOME DEATHS IF THEY DO THIS SHIT ONE. MORE. FUCKING. TIME. THEY WILL HAVE A RUNE AWAKENING IF THEY TRY THIS SHIT AGAIN. BUT THAT SET ME OFF. IM DONE HOLDING BACK AGAINST THOSE WHO DESERVE TO BURN IN HELL ALONG WITH THE PEOPLE THEY HAVE KILLED!! I know you and your family took me and Ronald in like family. I'm grateful. But your parents weren't all that jazzed about two homeless niggas livin in their house. Tracking all that shit around the house. Why do you think they never let you come over to hang with me. I had walk all those miles just to see you. You needed a sibling but your parents won't give you one and I needed a family. Thank god our paths crossed. Had we not have met. I would've been feared through LA. The shit I was gonna do is unspeakable. (Depressed sigh 😞)

Diane: Sorry.

You: No don't be. I shouldn't have yelled like that. I'm just tired. I haven't slept in 5 days. This rider has shown a lot of shit that goes on in the city. It's not even the part I was raised in. It's worse out there. I'm sorry. Let's go get them.

You two head to Diane's house and get geared up. Find out where they are and head there

 Find out where they are and head there

the crimson paw

Night shadow

Ya came up with these names as kids while ya were playing hide and seek.