Once upon a time

Diane: My name is Diane. In case if you didn't know yet. Now you do. Me and (y/n) we're archeologists in south Mexico. Looking for an ancient artifact that supposedly gave you infinite wealth. Something more valuable than the meteorite. We were in the middle of the expedition when we were attacked by mercenaries.

You: Of course we were.

Diane: Yeah that's exactly what you said. We were close to unlocking the door to the chamber when another group just blew it up. Door came right off. (Yn) ran in the chamber and grabbed what you thought was the artifact. It was something else. This thing was not what we read about. There was smoke everywhere. They grabbed me and sent the other team in there to get you. Then there were screams. Gunshots and what sounded like chains hitting the walls and the floor. Then a fire started in the chamber. And a chain lashed out and grabbed the mercenary and launched in out of the temple.

Wolf: Wait you two dig up dead guys riches. And he got caught in the midst of it.

Diane: If you'd just let me finish. So then the fire went out and I ran in the chamber and saw (yn) on the floor with burnt marks covering your arm and head. So I carried you out of the temple and took you to the doctor. You were in a coma for 4 weeks after that.

You: damn that long. What you do in the mean time.

Diane: Trying to find answers on what that was. Now I see that it was you.

Snake: So that thing took control of his body and just started attacking people on the streets.

Diane: No. The thing that took over is called the ghost rider. Or the spirit of vengeance. Only can be given to a human host if the human makes a deal with another being called myphesto. The ghost rider is a fallen angel.

You: Fallen angel still attacks people at random.

Diane: Not exactly random. I did a facial recognition on the people he attacked. And all of them were guilty of murder or what ever kinda crime that has to do with the innocent getting hurt or killed.

You: Well holy j$&@. So I'm a soul judging demon now.

Diane: (nods).

You: So where is this artifact that we were supposed to find. Why did we go looking for it?

Diane: We we're hired by professor marmalade to find this thing and take to him.

You: So what the fuck went wrong? How did those mercenaries find us?

Diane: I've been trying to figure that out but I could never find you. It like it even mattered you would t remember it anyway.

Shark: Wow. That's a lot.

Piranha: Sheesh. You tellin me. We picked this guy up from the street and turns out he's and flamin killing machine.

You look at him with

You: So where is it now

You: So where is it now. Does anyone have it?

Diane: Yeah. Me.

Wolf: Are you like him too?!

Diane: We would've known by now wouldn't we.

You: (sitting there disappointed) Why did he hire us. Why not send an actual team?

Diane: After the whole incident he came to the hospital to see if we had it. I didn't have a good feeling about what he was doing so I just kept it from him.

Wolf: wouldn't he still be looking for it.

You: Well if it was a few week ago he probably got a few guys still in Mexico looking for it.

Snake: your taking all this surprisingly well.

You: Not the worse Ive been through. That I remember at least.

Diane: So thats the end of it. For now I need you to keep a low profile. All of you.

You walk out in frustration still thinking about what she told you. It's all coming back. Your real childhood. Your real origin and what happened when you touched the artifact.