15

Chapter 15: Let Love Land

    Everyone was happy and sad when they escaped from the dead.

    The happy thing is that they escaped successfully, but the sad thing is that Fang Pei fell into a coma, and Dadong died without having time to retrieve his body.

    Taking advantage of the oppressive atmosphere in the car, Si Huan burst into tears. The doubts and bewilderment of these two months were worth it.

    Back at the base, Yan Qiubai hurriedly took Fang Pei to the hospital, and the rest went back to the villa first.

    Xu Mingyi felt that his right eyelid was twitching all the time today. When the team went out, he was restless, and even the calm team members were a little anxious.

    Da Bing and Qin Hao poked their heads around the door after lunch, and heaved a sigh of relief when they saw the car with the icicle logo slowly driving back.

    When seeing only two people getting out of the car, especially when Si Huan's jacket was stained with a lot of blood, his heart skipped a beat, and an ominous premonition arose spontaneously.

    The soldier couldn't bear his temper, rushed forward and asked: "Where are the others! Why are you two alone?"

    The team member was grabbed by the arm, and explained with a sad face: "We encountered level 4 and level 5 zombies, Fang Pei Suffering serious injuries, Lei Ming and Sister Qiubai took him to the hospital. Brother Dadong, he was killed by

    a level 4 zombie..." "Dead?" Qin Hao couldn't believe it.

    Xu Mingyi just came down from upstairs and saw some bustling people crowded at the door, waved away the crowd and walked to the center.

    The news that team member Dadong was killed by a zombie reached his ears, and his eyes darkened.

    Xu Mingyi's face was gloomy, and he said in a hoarse voice: "Why is this happening? We obviously didn't look for farts in the past few days. Where did they come from?

    " I didn't find out when he approached us."

    Including the appearance of the fifth-level zombies later, killing the fourth-level mutated zombies.

    "Are you advanced?" Xu Mingyi stared at him for a while.

    Si Huan nodded, "Sister Qiubai gave me pink crystals in order to save Fang Pei."

    Ice Spike lost a general, and although another member with a special ability was out of danger, he was also seriously injured, and it would take quite a while for You Sihuan to recover.

    Xu Mingyi didn't know how to explain to Dadong's family.

    Si Huan put the gun back in the weapon room, turned a big circle back to the room, fell asleep with his head covered, and woke up with the sun already setting.

    Fang Pei will stay in the hospital tonight and won't come back. He has a chance to take out his phone openly.

    boot.

    As usual, dozens of missed calls.

    Si Huan felt that if this went on like this, his phone would explode.

    After clicking on the photo album, I looked at Jiang Zhi's photos a few times, and these few photos came and went every day, and Si Huan didn't feel bored at all.

    Now he has found Jiang Changjing, but he looks like a zombie now, how should he communicate with him and bring him home.

    I don't know if he can still recognize himself.