48

Chapter 48

    After agreeing on a time to go out, Jiang Changjing took Si Huan and Xiaozhi home.

    Si Huan worried: "Big Whale, are you sure? Those two plant zombies are not so powerful."

    "My fire just restrains Mu, so it shouldn't be a problem. Wang Yue and the others specially recruited a large group of fire-type abilities. " Or, it is probably because of this method.” Jiang Changjing raised his eyebrows slightly, telling Si Huan to sit down and not think too much.

    Si Huan glared at him reproachfully, "I was still hesitating just now, but you actually agreed."

    "Unless there are two people with fire abilities above level 5 who are willing to join, otherwise they will die if they go out. Plant zombies Spores are a problem, once they are parasitized, they will become a vegetable like Wang Shuo."

    Jiang Changjing lowered his head and pecked at Si Huan's ear, "But don't be afraid of your husband, I can hold up to two fifth-level abilities alone Or, parasitism is impossible, I am no longer a human being."

    Si Huan suddenly understood something, "You want to..."

    "The best candidate to kill plant zombies." Jiang Changjing pointed to himself and said: "Those two fifth-grade blue crystals are also mine."

    It turned out that a certain corpse had this idea, no wonder he agreed so readily at that time, Si Huan gave him a sideways look. Spreading his hand to him: "I'll go with you, each person will get half of the blue crystal."

    "You don't have to go, I will hand it in on time." Jiang Changjing pressed his hand.

    Si Huan shook his head: "No, I want to go with you."

    "You go, who will take care of Xiao Zhi and the tiger cubs, stay at home obediently." Jiang Changjing objected. "Besides, when we fight with them, it will be difficult to take care of you."

    "Why am I not a fighter with supernatural powers, and I will be protected by you all day long." Si Huan was stunned.

    Jiang Changjing: "Rear support personnel are also very important. Isn't killing the enemy the mage on the opposite side first?"

    This sentence seems to make sense, and Si Huan is not so sad. Jiang Changjing continued, "I'm going out tonight to study those vines."

    "I'm going too, and we'll go together when Xiaozhi falls asleep tonight. Don't refuse, or I'll go with your army when the time comes." Si Huan threatened.

    Jiang Changjing couldn't resist him, so he could only agree.

    At night, Si Huan coaxed Xiao Zhi to bed, but Jiang Zhi didn't feel sleepy, and stared blankly at his father who advised him to sleep.

    "Daddy will sing you a lullaby, Xiaozhi close your eyes."

    Jiang Zhi refused to sleep, struggling to get up.

    "Xiaozhi doesn't want to sleep, so don't force her." Jiang Changjing raised the corners of his mouth uncontrollably.

    Si Huan cast a fierce look, "It's ten o'clock and you don't go to bed. Children can grow taller quickly by following their normal schedule."

    It was almost eleven o'clock and finally managed to put Xiaozhi to sleep. Si Huan expressed his heart tired. Usually it's not so difficult to put them to sleep, did Xiaozhi feel that they were going to sneak out?

    "Good boy, we're going out, please take care of the house." He knelt down and stroked the white tiger's hair.

    Little White Tiger: "Oh!"