65

Chapter 65 He is He, Our Friend Big Whale Whale

    The rain was dense, and the big raindrops hit the man's bare upper body hard. Jiang Changjing gestured with the people on the tower. Suddenly there was a rustling sound in the jungle behind him, and two more men crawled out. The same is not wearing clothes, and the lower body can be covered with banana leaves.

    three people?

    Xiaodao moved the muzzle of the gun and stared at them suspiciously, and communicated with the people below that there were three young men outside, should they open the door and let them in.

    "Are you sure it's not a zombie?"

    "No, it's a human being."

    After getting approval, the supernatural being next to the door opened the door, and Xiaodao and the man in the lead made two gestures to let them come in through the side door.

    Jiang Changjing looked back at the other two people and said, "We are going to enter a human village. If we can't control our mouths, we will go back to the sea."

    "Understood brother! Don't worry, I'm a vegetarian. An old ghost, he especially loves to eat meat." Among the three, the youngest-looking young man showed an eight-toothed smile, very frank.

    After finishing speaking, he patted the man beside him and said, "I will supervise you."

    The man called the old ghost had a long scar near his eye, and he glanced at the young man who patted him on the shoulder, "I can control myself."

    " Let's go." Jiang Changjing walked into Kaiping Village.

    The steward of the village led the three of them to shelter from the rain under the eaves, and other supernatural beings in the village heard that three more people came out of the forest by the sea, and came over curiously to see them.

    "You also floated over from the sea? Tourists on Noah's Ark?"

    How did they survive at sea! ?

    "The three of us have been at sea for several days. Do you know any other survivors? I want to find my lover, and I lost him!" Jiang Changjing came up from the coast and walked through a forest to find this place. He had a strong feeling that Si Huan was here in a hidden village.

    The supernatural person in the village shook his head and said, "We took in two people, both men and no women."

    Jiang Changjing asked anxiously, "Is there a man named Si Huan who brought a little girl with him?"

    "Yes , There is a man named Si Huan, but he has two children."

    "No, there was only one little girl here at the beginning. After a night, he suddenly had a son, and then he said that he has spatial abilities, son It was placed in the space before!" Another person corrected.

    Jiang Changjing couldn't listen to what was behind him, so he took a deep breath, thinking only that Si Huan was really here, he was here!

    "Where is he? He's the one I'm looking for!" Jiang Changjing was impatient to see Si Huan. He wanted to hold Si Huan tightly in his arms, kiss his little princess, and tell her Big Daddy is back.

    "He's gone, he just left this morning."

    "Where did he go!"

    Feeling helpless, he finally found Si Huan's approximate location by induction, but he was still a step late. If he could get ashore earlier, he wouldn't be there again He Sihuan missed it.