52

Chapter 52 Brother Whale, Brother Whale, Let's Fight For Fun

    Suddenly there was the sound of the door hinge turning in the quiet small white room—

    Si Huan and Jiang Changjing turned around at the same time, and a gentleman in a white coat walked in, followed by two men in suits who were similar to his subordinates.

    "I'm sorry to have delayed you for so long. I have a private matter to deal with just now. My name is Ronggui." The man smiled and took the initiative to shake hands with Si Huan. glanced at him.

    He noticed that the left eye under Ronggui's glasses was not normal, the eyeball had a deformed semi-protruding eye socket, and a thin layer of eyelid shrank and collapsed on the eyeball.

    Si Huan blocked Jiang Changjing, "Mr. Rong, we have been waiting for you here for a long time, I hope what you have to say is worth our time."

    Ronggui pointed at the zombie in the bubble liquid tank with his index finger, "It's not easy to smuggle the zombies back. It took me a lot of effort to avoid the guards of the base and bring them in. Look at their appearance, they are so fascinating."

    Madman.

    Si Huan frowned and said, "It's none of my business. If you just let us visit, we've finished the tour now. If Mr. Rong has nothing else to do, we'll leave."

    He pulled Jiang Changjing to ask Let's go, Ronggui stood there leisurely, and quietly uttered a sentence: "The person next to you is not human."

    Si Huan stopped, "What do you mean by that!"

    "I am a visual mutant Those who are capable can see through the energy and blood meridians of the human body to walk. Your body meridians are walking normally, and your complexion is rosy, which is a normal person. But the person next to you, I can’t see him walking with energy and blood. "Ronggui took off his gold-rimmed glasses, his deformed left eye looked even more terrifying.

    "Everyone, even a vegetative body will have blood circulation, but he doesn't. He's gray and white, and his blood is stopped! He's a zombie."

    Si Huan didn't expect to run into vision mutation in the small city Z The one who saw through the true face of the big whale without any effort, this person...

    At this moment, Si Huan and Jiang Changjing had the same thought, this person must die.

    Now that Ronggui has said it all, there is no reason to turn back, "You are so powerful, you can actually make a zombie follow you and listen to you obediently. What method did you use, the zombie can actually talk! Use fresh human flesh every day Feed him?"

    Si Huan didn't answer, but looked at him gloomyly.

    Ronggui opened his hands, his tone filled with madness, "You have also seen my laboratory, I dissect zombies to study the mysteries of the human body, I am for all mankind. As long as he gives me a finger , I will not tell your secrets, you can stay in the base safely."

    "What if we disagree." Without doubt, Jiang Changjing said indifferently.

    "Disagree? Then I'll sell your information to the army. Do you think they will leave such a big treasure alone? And I only need one finger. You are smart people and should know what is the best choice." .” Rong Gui smiled sadly.

    He is the boss of the black market, and every day he is begging for life on the edge of a knife. He understands human nature very well. Humans will always choose the side that is more beneficial to themselves. Compared with being caught and sliced ​​by the army, his request is too small, it is kindness!