47

Chapter 47 True Vegetable

    The base guards in City Z all wore a layer of gas masks to prevent the strange scent of flowers from getting into their noses. Inhalation of the mild fragrance makes people feel uncomfortable, and the severe one causes dizziness and vomiting.

    When Si Huan got out of the car and smelled the smell, he lost his mind for a moment, and when he recovered, he found himself leaning against the car door.

    Big Whale and Little Branch looked over, and he squeezed the space between his eyebrows, "It's so fragrant, this smell."

    Only he had such a symptom, and Jiang Changjing and Little Branch were not affected by the fragrance of flowers.

    "I can't smell the fragrance of flowers." Jiang Changjing said strangely.

    After entering the city, Si Huan rented a small apartment for five days as usual. Not long after they entered, someone knocked on the door.

    Si Huan thought it was a neighbor saying hello or someone from the Psychic Volunteer Association came to send warmth, but when he opened the door, several burly men blocked the door.

    Si Huan stood behind the door, and asked vigilantly, "What's the matter?" The big man in black at the head saw Si Huan's careful look, and asked politely , "Is Mr. Si Huan there?"

Listen, came out from the inner room, Xiao Zhi and Zai Zai also followed behind the big daddy, sticking their heads out curiously to look at the few people standing at the door.

    The big man in black thought that the man they were looking for was the one they were looking for, and said excitedly, "You are Mr. Si? A fourth-level healer!

    " Huan thought that when he checked in before, he had indeed filled in that he was a fourth-level power user. He didn't expect these people to know the news so quickly.

    "He's not, I'm Si Huan," he said.

    After realizing that something had happened, the big man in black paused for a second, then grabbed Si Huan's hand and said eagerly, "Mr. Si is from the Department of Healing, can you help me to see my brother, he has been in a coma for a week!"

    Si Huan: "Save people?"

    "Yes, is Mr. Si free? Just follow me to a place and I'll find out." The big man in black had a sincere attitude, and Si Huan hesitated for a moment, turning his head and looking at the big whale.

    Jiang Changjing was worried that Si Huan was alone, and said, "Let's go together." The big man in

    black said his name to Si Huan, "My name is Wang Yue. When my younger brother Wang Shuo and a few team members were on a mission a week ago, unfortunately I met plant zombies, and everyone except him died under the hands of plant zombies."

    "My brother escaped with wounds all over his body, and fainted as soon as he returned to the base. We thought he was overworked and didn't think too much about it. The healers in the regiment helped him heal his wounds. But his wounds were not healed at all, and the wounds would open again after a day, and then green plants would grow inside the flesh..."    

       Si Huan had never heard of wounds It can grow plants, but maggots have been mentioned by the teacher in class before. When Wang Yue brought them into a dim room, he saw this spectacle.    

      Lying on the bed was a skinny man, Wang Shuo.    

       The left half of Wang Shuo's body is green, and his green skin is covered by a layer of vines. The moment Wang Yue turned on the light, there was only a slight tearing sound, and a green sprout burst out from Wang Shuo's left arm and merged into the dense vines.