17

Chapter 17: Kiss

    "Pa-ta, pa-ta."

    They had just stepped onto the second floor when they heard a series of hurried footsteps.

    Lei Ming turned his head to consult his teammates with his eyes, and Luo Wen stretched out his finger and pointed to the third floor. Mouthing: "Above, it's not us."

    "Are there other people besides us?" The soldier asked in a low voice.

    Si Huan looked at the ceiling above his head. The sound of footsteps had disappeared. He guessed that it was very unlikely that they were people.

    "It's a second-level zombie." Yan Qiubai said.

    "I'll get rid of it." Lei Ming rolled up his sleeves and prepared to continue climbing.

    "Don't." Xu Mingyi stopped him, "Don't go alone."

    Lei Ming was puzzled: "What's wrong, Brother Ming, it's just a second-level zombie.

    " Something is wrong."

    Even he found it overwhelming.

    Everyone was silent, Yan Qiubai said softly: "Let's go up first, Brother Ming is right, it's best not to leave the team. Even if it's just an ordinary zombie up there, don't take it lightly."

    The marble floor tiles leading to the third floor were covered by heavy objects There was a long crack, and Si Huan could still see the first floor through the white gap.

    A group of people avoided the crack, walked up with flashlights, and stepped on the gravel on the floor to make a creaking sound. The library was unusually empty, and they could hear echoes no matter they were talking or walking.

    Si Huan was placed in a safe position in the middle. There were more computer equipment on the third floor, but fewer bookshelves.

    Looking at the computer reading area, it was empty. For the sake of caution, they looked under every crevice of the table, and there were no zombies hiding.

    I also checked the bookshelf area, and there was no sign of zombies.

    Could it be that the voice they heard just now was not from a zombie, but someone hiding here?

    "Is anyone there? We are supernatural beings, come out boldly without hurting you." The soldier shouted, and the echo echoed back to them.

    Everyone waited for a while, but no one showed up.

    "Could it be that we ran into a ghost?" Xu Mingyi smiled wryly.

    Si Huan walked to the fence on the edge of the third floor, looked at the hall on the first floor, and touched the railing thoughtfully, "Do you think he heard us and jumped from here. "

    Zombies are so smart? It's not just a second-order zombie." Lei Ming joked that he denied this statement.

    Yan Qiubai couldn't describe his feelings anymore. They were attracted by the energy of the fourth-level zombies, and the feeling of energy disappeared after they came here.

    Then I sensed the second-level zombies, and went up to the third floor and found that the zombies were gone. It's as uncomfortable as a mouse being played around by a cat.

    "Go down, if there is nothing on the second floor, then go out quickly." She said.

    Returning to the stairs by the same route, Yan Qiubai's heart suddenly beat violently when he passed a corner, and the sensitive sensory nerves in his brain were buzzing.