42

Chapter 42

    The fireball rolled in Jiang Changjing's hand, and the scorching flames wrapped his fist and punched it into the chest of the fourth-level zombie. There was only a miserable howl, and the fourth-level zombie fell to the ground with its hands on its chest and knees.

    Another fourth-level zombie panicked, threw off the sixth-level zombie king, opened its mouth wide and roared. The strong air current collided head-on, carrying a stench full of blood.

    Si Huan didn't pay attention, and was pushed back a few steps by the hot air, hit his back against the hard car door, and spat out a mouthful of blood.

    It turned out to be a zombie with sound abilities—

    Jiang Changjing was two levels higher than him, and was not affected by the sound at all. With his right hand, he condensed the fire into a sword and stabbed at his throat. The attack point of the sound ability is the throat, as long as his throat is broken, the sound ability is useless.

    Si Huan injured his lungs, and the healing green light lit up to speed up his recovery.

    The zombie who was hit in the chest by Jiang Changjing before smelled the sweet smell of human beings in the air, and only then discovered that there was a human behind the zombie king.

    Jiang Changjing's aura enveloped Si Huan, making him temporarily smell like an ordinary zombie. Unexpectedly, after taking a mouthful of blood, Si Huan was exposed.

    The smell of humans had already diluted its fear of the zombie king, so it got up from the ground and walked towards Si Huan.

    It's a pity that it was noticed by the keen Jiang Changjing before it took two steps. With a flash, he rushed over and grabbed its head and dragged it back to its original position.

    Jiang Changjing was able to do one-on-two with ease, and the fourth-level zombies were unwilling to be caught, screaming and struggling!

    Only the white of the eye stared greedily at the human being, he hadn't eaten human flesh for a long time...

    Si Huan felt a chill, pulled the safety catch, and aimed at the zombie's white eyeball. The moment the trigger was pulled, the screams of the fourth-level zombies came simultaneously.

    One of his eyes was blinded by Si Huan.

    The fourth-level zombie fell to the ground and wailed, blood flowed from his eye sockets, and Jiang Changjing held him down with all his strength. Si Huan fired another shot, blinding his other eye as well.

    What was extremely strange was that that zombie had the same ability as Si Huan. The two injured eyes slowly recovered at a speed visible to the naked eye. But within a minute, the two white eyeballs returned to their original shape, and it was impossible to see that they had been hurt at all.

    The first thing the healing zombie recovered was to fight with Jiang Changjing. Seeing this, the other zombie stepped back clutching its injured throat.

    He didn't love fighting, knowing that he couldn't beat level six zombies at all, so he ran away with his tail between his legs.

    Jiang Changjing glanced at the fourth-level zombies who had fled, but did not chase after them. One green crystal is enough for Si Huan to advance to the next level, that one is temporarily let go, and the one in his hand cannot be let go.

    Jiang Changjing concentrated his firepower on his fists, which fell on the fourth-level zombies like meteors. When Si Huan saw the big whale with his own eyes when it was a level five zombie, he beat a zombie one level lower than him to a pulp.