68

Chapter 68 Restoring the Taste Buds

    Because Jiang Changjing and the other three were working under the sea, causing large-scale fluctuations in the high-level energy of the deep sea, the zombie great white shark was attracted by them. The water was rushing, and the great white shark moved extremely fast and swam up to them in a few seconds, biting towards them with its jagged teeth.

    The three dodged and dodged, Huo Yunsheng was relatively close, when the great white shark failed to attack, Xinyuewei slammed Huo Yunsheng's waist and abdomen. Immediately, he was knocked over to the ground. Huo Yunsheng rolled a few times on the bottom of the sea, rolled up a layer of sand, and vomited a big mouthful of blood.

    "Damn it, this thing has it everywhere!"

    They are deadly enemies with the zombie great white shark, and the great white shark is the ultimate predator of the marine food chain, and its strength has risen to the terrifying sixth level. No creature under the sea can be stronger than him. When the great white shark had not reached level six, the old ghost and Huo Yunsheng could only barely fight it.

    Huo Yunsheng, who was weaker, couldn't eat good fruit every time. Over time, they avoided the great white sharks and swam around the shallow sea, but as soon as they set foot in the deep sea, the zombie great white sharks would swim over and attack them.

    And just now they fought fiercely, and accidentally strayed into the territory of the zombie great white shark without paying attention.

    The blood spread in the sea water, and the great white shark became even more crazy after smelling the blood, and bumped its head towards Huo Yunsheng. Seeing this, the old ghost jumped on the back of the great white shark, grabbed its dorsal fin, and yelled at Huo Yunsheng, "Go! I'll control it!"

    Huo Yunsheng got up and swam to the side, and the great white shark angrily struggled to shake off the zombie behind him. In turn, he wanted to bite the old ghost. The old ghost activated the enchantment ability, and the great white shark bumped into a transparent cover with a bang.

    The old ghost tightened his hands, and the barrier trapping the great white shark slowly shrunk, and the zombie shark in the barrier obviously felt that the surrounding sea water was squeezing it.

    The great white shark slammed into the barrier, and after hitting it for the third time, the barrier broke, and the old ghost was bounced back, bleeding from the corner of his mouth.

    "Hey, do you want to cooperate!" Huo Yunsheng panted and swam to Jiang Changjing's side, "Let's deal with the zombie shark first, and then we will fight again."

    Jiang Changjing looked at Huo Yunsheng who wanted to kill him just now. If Huo Yunsheng and the old ghost died, the zombie shark would definitely not let him go.

    Jiang Changjing still understands the simple truth that the snipe and the clam compete for the fisherman's profit.

    At the climax of the story, Si Huan sweated for his lover, "Then you agreed?"     "

    Well, it's better for the three of us to live than to be in the belly of a great white shark together."

Manipulate tangible objects in the sea, kick up billowing sand and stab zombie sharks. Jiang Changjing was in charge of the frontal attack, assisted by the old ghost.

    How could the overlord of the sea be so easy to deal with? In the beginning, the three of them couldn't get close to the zombie shark's body. The three of them worked together to form a twine, taking turns to consume the strength of the great white shark.