[NCT] Mark, Donghyuk 🔞 first time

Lee Mark likes Lee Donghyuk calling him brother, but it’s not a recent thing, it’s just this title, it seems to be more attractive in bed, watching him panting When I still want Brother Mark, Mark Li will give it to him even harder. Speaking of the first time, Mark Lee's first time was given to Lee Dong Hyuk, but Lee Dong Hyuk's was not, so he was sad for a while. "Brother Mark" was wearing an oversized top, no pants or even underwear. "Donghe, put on your pants!" Li Mark didn't dare to look at him at all, and turned his back. "Don't you like it?" "We've only been dating for a short time." More importantly, Mark Lee has no experience. He doesn't want to act like a child who knows nothing in bed, which makes Lee Dong Hyuk lack of interest. "It's been a year, Ouba," the sudden feminine address, and the soft coquettish voice, Li Mark has already half-erected. "Brother wants it too, doesn't he?" "Don't touch Donghe." The child stretched out his hand and stroked the crotch outside Mark Li's private parts. "Brother, okay?" Li Donghyuk whispered next to Li Mark's ear, "I've already lubricated it." Li Mark found that he could not refuse him, so he wanted to regain the dominant position, turned over and pressed the petite bear under the body. "Why is Donghyuk tempting me all the time today? Do you really think that brother is a piece of wood?" "Then brother, hurry up and fill up Donghyuk." Li Donghyuk said shamelessly, and put his arms around Mark Li's neck Had a French kiss. Speaking of making love, Mark Lee has no experience at all, but he has done a lot of kissing with Mark Lee and Lee Dong Hyuk, so after kissing Lee Dong Hyuk, he was the one who nudged him first to tell him not to kiss again. "Brother touched Donghyuk." Li Mark immediately helped Li Donghe fight. Li Donghe seemed to be enjoying it with his eyes closed very comfortably, and sometimes he couldn't help humming a few times. "Donghe has done it with others, right?" Although Li Mark already knew it, he still wanted to ask him. "Hmm, is brother jealous?" Lee Dong Hyuk chuckled, "But I like my brother the most now, and he is so big." "I like it because I am big?" "I like you because you are Mark Lee," Lee Dong Hyuk replied with a smile, without waiting. Li Donghyuk was ready, and Li Mark broke in directly. "Ah brother" "Does it hurt?" Li Ma Ke felt distressed and wanted to pull it out, but it was too tight to move. "Fortunately, brother squeeze some more lubrication." Li Donghyuk handed over a bottle of transparent liquid, and Li Mark squeezed a pile of it under his body in a daze. Sure enough, it was relatively smooth, but the bed was also a mess. It's so comfortable, it's hundreds of times more comfortable than playing by yourself. Mark Li thrusted it a few times, full of thoughts in his mind, except how could Lee Dong Hyuk be so cute, that's all. "Brother is so big... move it... ah... brother... brother" "Is Donghyuk comfortable?" "It's so comfortable...a little more force...my brother is going to fuck Donghe unconscious..." Li Mark worked hard and Li Donghe was not idle, his beautiful voice moaned, so sweet that people wanted to bite him. And Mark Lee did the same, leaving big and small strawberries on Lee Dong Hyuk. "Didn't brother lie to me? How could it be possible for the first time... um... so good... so comfortable..." "Stupid boy" Li Ma Ke kissed Li Donghyuk's face again, no matter how you look at it, he really thinks it is cute . "I'm going to cum...brother...slow down..." After a few yells, the white turbidity ejaculated on Li Donghe and Li Mark's body, and Li Mark didn't hold back, and he pulled out quickly when he felt it was approaching It hit Lee Dong Hyuk in the face. "Brother! Why are you shooting someone in the face?" Lee Dong Hyuk didn't look very happy, but his words were still squeamish, not really angry at all. "Dong Hyuk is angry! Hmph!" "Don't be angry, Dong Hyuk, brother hug you." Li Mark hugged him vigorously, and Li Dong Hyuk immediately hugged him back, and the two lay warmly on the bed. This was probably the first time they had sex, so after that, Mark Lee asked him to call him Ouba or Brother every time. Simply calling him Mark lee made him feel sexy. End.