Fuck Him Namkook 🔞

Requested by BTSismyConfidante

Hope you enjoy 😊🤗

Namjoon stood with his back against the wall, the maknae on his knees in front of him, sucking his dick.

"Oh, that's it, baby boy. Take it deeper." Joon moaned.

Jungkook followed his direction, pushing his head down further, and further, and further, until the elder's entire dick was shoved down his throat.

So in other words, the definition of deepthroating.

Only Jungkook didn't have a gag reflex, much to Namjoon's amusement.

"Do you like that, baby? Like taking your hyung's cock down your throat?"

The younger nodded his head to the best of his ability, and Joon smirked.

"Yeah, you do, don't you? Perfect little slut. Take cock so easily, hmm?"

Jungkook bobbed his head up and down, pleasuring his leader.

"F-fuck, Kookie, I'm gonna- I'm gonna-"

Namjoon came into his hand. That felt so real. So good. But here he was, in his studio, alone. God, he wanted Jungkook so bad.

So, so bad.

Fuck, he could cum again just at the thought of the boy.

Jungkook wasn't here though. Jungkook was at home, probably sound asleep, probably not even thinking of Namjoon at all.

Forget cumming; Namjoon could cry.

He was in love with his best friend. His best friend who happened to be dating his other best friend. Fuck Park Jimin. Fuck the way he stole the only man Namjoon had ever loved.

But he supposed it was the way it was always intended; Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook, dating. Nobody ever shipped Namkook nearly as much as Jikook.

Fuck Jimin. Fuck Jungkook. Fuck life.