Please Nonna! Hoshi-seventeen 🔞

Requested by: bubble_fiction22

The softest of whines left Hoshi's lips as he ground his hips down on your knee again, computer precariously balanced on the other as you tapped away at the keyboard, ignoring him for the most part. His hands were locked behind him, held in place by cute pink lace handcuffs, cock carefully tucked up in the matching lace panties that you'd shown him that morning. He'd gotten all squirmy then, asking if you were going to use them on him for morning sex – you'd disappointed him by shaking your head and saying he had to go practice with the rest of the members. You'd gotten quite a few texts that absolutely screamed neediness after that.

And who were you to disappoint? Especially when you'd gotten that cute phone call from him later that afternoon, voice needy and desperate, wanting desperately for you to lead him into orgasmic oblivion as he tried to jack off in the Pledis bathroom – you of course had denied, giving him strict instructions to not touch himself anymore until he got home. (He'd immediately gotten whiney and whimpery, but a strict "Hoshi, are you defying me?" had him whispering a soft "..no, Noona.")

You weren't actually Hoshi's noona – you were a few years younger than him, and his girlfriend besides, but the day he'd figured out you like it he'd started calling you by it and hadn't stopped since, going so far as to use it domestically in place of "jagiya". The members had teased him about it at first, but had dropped it after it failed to spark the response in Hoshi that they had been hoping for. (He'd just laughed them off, teasing them back for their own lack of a girlfriend.)

When he'd gotten home he'd practically pounced on you, mouth hungrily on yours, fingers gripping your shoulders needily – he'd had to physically force himself away, rubbing himself against your hip, begging for the location of the lingerie – you'd given it to him without a fight, knowing he'd get himself changed for you.

You'd taken those few minutes to get settled back down on your bed, computer in your lap. Most of the work you did for your job was online – boring stuff, but it paid the bills all the same. He'd come into the bedroom almost shyly, looking absolutely adorable and delicious in the pink garter belt, almost the same color as the pink dusting over his cheeks or the very tip of his dick that you could see poking out of the waistband. His bottom lip had been held between his teeth, dark eyes staring up at you through his lashes, one hand gripping his other arm, the handcuffs dangling from his fingers – you'd motioned for him to come closer, slipping the handcuffs on him and then completely ignoring him.

It was basically a form of torture for him – he'd sat obediently for quite a few minutes, but Hoshi by nature was not the best at sitting still, being quiet, or being ignored, and he'd crawled up your legs, pushing your computer to one side to get your attention. You'd directed him off of one of your legs so you could pull your computer back up on it, tracing a hand down his cheek before resuming what you were doing.

So Hoshi, left to his own devices, had squirmed on your knee out of boredom, a small gasp leaving his mouth when it rubbed up against his cock through the lace fabric.

And that's where you found yourself now – sneaking glances at him every now and then as he rolled his hips, trying to get the most friction possible against your knee. He was absolutely beautiful, every single small part of him – you could feel the wetness on the panties against your knee, could see the way his cock was freely leaking pre-come and creating a glistening spot on the lace.

"You look so beautiful, Soonyoungie. So gorgeous." You didn't look away from your computer, but you would have had to be blind and deaf to miss the way he instantly jerked to attention, hips slowing down to small little jerks that you knew were involuntary – you could feel his eyes burning into you, two dark pits of lust.