Seungmin 🔞 Need more please

Requested by nayeonsspeical

"Seungmin, Seungmin, Seungmin-" you gasped as you grind yourself harder on his thigh as he leaned back further into the couch, watching you desperately trying to reach your orgasm.

"Please, please, please, wanna c-cum so bad-" you babble almost incoherently in a fucked-out state, drool coating your lips and dripping.

The way the denim of his jeans was rubbing deliciously against your soaked nether lips was driving you crazy and it made you grind yourself harder on it while picking up your pace.

Your throbbing clit grazing against the material was just the way you like it.

He chuckled lowly at the way you try to fuck yourself by using his jean-covered legs, he could feel a wet patch forming on where you were rubbing yourself on. It was cute, you were adorable in his eyes whenever you were needy.

Your whines dripping from your lips grew louder and louder which told him that you were nearing your high, causing a sadistic gleam to shine behind his dark eyes.

"Aw, look at you," he teased, his fingers tracing your skin with feathery touches, watching you shiver at his sudden contact. His fingers were cold and it caused goosebumps to scatter all over your skin.

"Do you like riding my thigh?" he hummed in amusement when your hips stuttered as you came on his thigh, making a mess all over and ruining his pair of denim jeans as your juices spilled out of your spasming hole.

You panted heavily, gasping for air as you try to recover from your high.

The fucked out expression that crossed your visage caused his dick to throb painfully in his pants; the glazed look in your eyes, the drool dripping off the corner of your bruised lips and tears prickling at the corners of your eyes.

It made him want to eat you up right here - right now.

When you finally recover from your high, you proceed to continue to grind your soaked pussy onto his thigh, rubbing even harder onto the rough denim so you could feel the delicious friction against your swollen clit, overstimulating yourself to the maximum - just the way you were craving for it.

This action of yours surprised Seungmin as he didn't expect you to continue riding on his thigh even after how sensitive you tend to get after your orgasms. The quiet moans that escaped you were going straight to his dick.

You really sounded like you were enjoying yourself by using his leg. A thought crossed his mind and that was when his hands came to grip you by your hips, abruptly halting your constant grinding.

The petty whimper you let out sounded like music to his ears. It makes him want to pound into you into the next week.

"Aw, aren't you needy?" he teased with that condescending tone of his, "rubbing yourself on me so desperately like a bitch in heat," he noticed you tried to rub yourself despite his firm grip on your hips, preventing you from moving any further, "if you stop being so greedy, maybe, just maybe you deserve my dick filling you up, yeah, baby?"

"...W-want..."

"What?" He chuckled, rubbing circles on your hip gently, "want what, princess? Speak up, use that pretty voice of yours." He knew what exactly you wanted but he wanted to tease you and make you say it out loud to fuel his pride.

"...W-want you to fuck me.." You struggled trying to form your thoughts into sentences because all you were thinking right now was chasing after your next orgasm.

"Fuck you with what?" He teased you, chuckling at the sight of your tears prickling at the corner of your eyes and the almost frustrated look on your face. He kind of wanted you to beg.

"Want your dick in me, filling me up with your cum, damn it!" You gritted through your teeth, "fuck me so hard that all I think about is your dick pounding into my pussy..."

"-Minnie, please." Ah, that was what he wanted to hear from you.

"Well, since you asked so nicely, I'll let you fuck yourself on my dick." He pulled down his jeans alongside his boxers, revealing his dick standing upright proudly; head flushed bright red with precum dripping down the length.

Despite his cock being out of his pants, he was still fully dressed compared to you who wore nothing but your shirt and bra but they were useless either way since they were all pushed up all the way up to expose your boobs to him; perky nipples standing out proudly with purple-blueish marks littered all around the skin from his constant biting and sucking beforehand.

Licking your lips at the sight, you felt your core throbbed almost painfully, your pussy clenching around nothing, wanting to get filled up to the brim with his.

Wasting no time, you rubbed your dripping pussy on his hard-on when he finally released his firm hold on you. The both of you released a pleasing sound, relishing in the skin-on-skin contact both of you were craving so much after being deprived of it for so long.

It felt so hot. He felt so hot against you as you coat your wetness all over his length, rubbing his dick between your folds, the tip of his head kept bumping into your clit just the way you want it.

He felt dizzy with the way his dick was rubbing between your wet lips. His dick throbbed at the needed contact.

It felt so good. So good that you were drooling. The sound Seungmin was letting out was melodious and it assured you that he was enjoying it just as much as you were.

You finally sink yourself onto his length after what felt like hours as the both of you moaned at the action. Your pussy swallowing his length, walls wrapping around him.

Having his dick in your wasn't enough, he wanted you to move already and fuck yourself onto him. He reached up and pinched your swollen nipple as a warning, rubbing the little bud between his fingers before tugging at it.

You took this sign to start moving, bouncing up and down on his length, your walls rubbing deliciously against his dick. He sighed in pleasure.

As a reward, he opened his mouth to lick at your nipple, swirling his tongue around the bud, coating it with his saliva before wrapping his lips around it, sucking on it gently.

You whimpered at the action, squeezing yourself around his length.

"M-more."

Seungmin hummed before biting into the skin gently, tugging at it with his teeth.

"Stop being so greedy."

He continued to suckle at your nipple as you continued to fuck yourself onto his length, legs feeling starting to feel weak. He reached down towards the area where the both of you were connected and grazed his fingers against your throbbing bundle of nerves causing you to jerk at the sudden contact.

His fingers tapped on your little nub before rubbing at it between his two fingers, pinching the flesh every now and then, causing you to cry out at the extra stimulation.

Too much. Too much. It was already too much for you to have his dick in you and for him to rub at your bundle of nerves finally set you off the edge as you came gushing around his dick, squeezing his dick causing him to hiss.

He hummed in pleasure, his mouth releasing your swollen nipples with a lewd pop, licking it one last time before smiling at you, his fingers still rubbing the nub while you were going through your high.

You cried out at the overstimulation, jerking away from his constant touches.

"You came again, how cute." He pinched your nub and tugged at it, causing you to sob at the action.

"I didn't even come yet, mind letting me use you and fuck you senseless till I reached mine?"