Bts Namjin 🔞 Anniversary

He had an unbelievably long day and couldn't wait to get home. It was his anniversary, but everything was just getting worse. It started that morning as he got ready for work. He dropped one of his contacts in the sink and when he found it, it was ripped. It was his last pair and he grabs his glasses. He hated wearing them, but he was running late, so he slipped them on and rushed out the door.

Then during lunch rush, the coffee press stopped working and when he tried to fix it, it exploded coffee all over him. He goes to the bathroom to try and clean up, thankful that he always has a spare change of clothes. As he was changing his shirt, he knocked his glasses off the sink and heard one of the lenses break. He sighs deeply and picks up the glasses, squinting to try and see the damage. He's dropped them so many times, but they broke now. He slips them in his pocket as he finishes changing and returns to work. He was glad his co-workers were so friendly and helpful as they'd read things out to him or step in to double check for him.

Then on the way home, he kept stepping in puddles because he couldn't see them in the rain. The taxi he took home dropped him off at the wrong location, but without his glasses, he couldn't tell right away. Instead of calling another, he just walked, cursing himself for not bringing an umbrella in his rush to leave that morning.

He finally arrives home and unlocks the door.

"Joonie? You home?" He calls.

Tiny paws rush over as Moni greets him and he bends down to pet the fluffy white bean.

"Hello Moni. Is Papa home?" He asks, kissing Moni's head.

He sets his stuff down near the door, noticing the lights were off and a glow coming from the hall leading to the kitchen.

"Joon? Joon, are you home?" He calls again, walking down the hall slowly.

Moni runs down the hall, surprising a scream out of him.

"God damn it, Moni!" He yells and he hears a muffled laugh.

"Joon? Namjoon, I swear to god if you scare me I'll go stay with Hoseok!" He says, moving down the hall and stops in the doorway to the dining room.

Candles lit the table and he saw a beautiful dinner on the table. He saw Moni moving toward the kitchen and saw Namjoon walk out. He was dressed in a suit, but because of it being dark and not having his glasses, that was all he could make out until Namjoon walked closer.

"Joonie?" he says.

"Happy anniversary, love." Namjoon says, tilting his chin up so he could press the softest of kisses to his lips.

"You...you did this?" He stammers, squinting in the dark.

"Well...the guys came over to help prepare dinner." Namjoon says. "And to set up everything."

Namjoon moves to the light switch to brighten the room slightly so he could see better.

"What happened? You're soaked." Namjoon asks, noticing him in the brighter light.

"It's been one hell of a day." He says. "Do you know where my backup glasses are?"

"What happened to your other glasses?" Namjoon asks.

"They broke when I was changing after the coffee press exploded on me." He says.

"Stay here." Namjoon says.

He leaves and returns a few minutes later. He hands him the glasses and drapes a towel over his head.

"I'd have you change, but there are more surprises for later." Namjoon says. "Change into the robe for now."