Chapter 1 - You're Too Slow (Y/n vs. Sonic.exe)

Location: Green Hill Zones

Date: ??/??/????

Time: ??:?? ??

No POV

After Y/n got sucked into the digital world through his laptop, he soon started waking up and find himself in the Green Hill Zones from the original Sonic the Hedgehog video game and he's somehow wearing a different outfit instead of his PJs as he is wearing a cool Sonic style outfit to fit in within the world that he is in right now.

So, now that Y/n is somehow inside the Sonic the hedgehog game that he always wanted to be in, he decided to go explore through the Green Hill Zones to see if he can find someone like Sonic and his friends that can help him figure out how to get b...

So, now that Y/n is somehow inside the Sonic the hedgehog game that he always wanted to be in, he decided to go explore through the Green Hill Zones to see if he can find someone like Sonic and his friends that can help him figure out how to get back into the real world, unaware that a certain demonic hedgehog is watching the spiky H/c haired boy running around in the Green Hills as he plans to surprise him with a rap battle as a trap into capturing him and corrupt his soul to turn him into a demonic being like himself.

Timeskip - 30 Minutes Later

As Y/n continued running through the Green Hill Zones at normal speed since he doesn't have the same levels of speed like Sonic has, but it also surprises him that he has even spotted or encountered any badniks or animals in the area.

Until, when he made it to the end of the level to see a bunch of dead animals and destroyed badniks in the area, which quickly tells Y/n that he is not inside a normal Sonic game but trapped in a Sonic.exe game and that demonic hedgehog could be in the area at any moment, waiting for the right time to pounce onto his prey.

So, without any second thought, Y/n then heard a very familiar evil laugh and immediately ran away as fast as his legs can carry him, ignoring all of the dead bodies all around him before deciding to hide away in a field of tall grass until the coast is clear.

Y/n: *Panting* I think I lost him. Why did I ignore the warning on that note about not putting that disk into my laptop? I thought it was gonna be some kinda of sick joke or something, but I didn't even know it was gonna drag me here in Sonic.exe world, where I am currently being hunted down like an animal right now. I regret everything that I did when I started playing through those games on that disc. I just need to find a way to get back home if I gonna survive getting brutally murdered by Sonic.exe and his minions. I better stay on my toes if I'm gonna survive whatever kind of deadly trick that blue demonic hedgehog has up his sleeve.

So then, Y/n peeked out of the tall grass that he's hiding in to see if the coast is clear and then suddenly, he saw Sonic standing over a wooden stake with Tails' head sticking through the stake along with the body parts of Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Sally and of course, Sonic's archenemy, Dr. Robotnik. Sonic also has his back turned with his arms crossed with a microphone in his hands and seems to be smiling with his eyes closed.

 Sonic also has his back turned with his arms crossed with a microphone in his hands and seems to be smiling with his eyes closed