Chapter 4 - FUN is like a Bowl of Cereal with MILK

Location: Sunky's World -  The Schoolhouse 

No POV

As Y/n and Blue made it out alive of Majin Sonic's world, thanks to their teamwork and Y/n's newfound powers to create clones of himself to defeat Majin Sonic and his clones. After the battle, Blue took Y/n to the portal that was hidden in the forest and once they jumped through the portal, it led them both into a place that looks like a kids coloring book, which tells them both that they ended up in Sunky.mpeg's world.

Y/n: Wow. That was one heck of an adventure back there.

 That was one heck of an adventure back there

Blue: You're telling me. At least we got out of there with only a few minor scraps and bruises. Where are we right now?

Y/n: *Looks Around* I think we are in some kind of children's coloring book, but the child is pretty much more of a talented artist to make a world like this. I think we're in Sunky's world right now. Maybe we should see if he can join our team to go up against Sonic.exe and his gang.

Blue: Great idea, Y/n. We should go look for him, but where do you think he might be at?

Y/n: Maybe he in that schoolhouse that's located nearby.

Blue: How convient. Let's go inside and see if he's in there.

Y/n: Ok.

So then, Y/n and Blue head over to the schoolhouse to look for Sunky and when they got to the front door, Y/n knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer the door. Then after a few seconds, someone opened the door, revealing a derpy looking version of Tails known as Tlels.

Tlels: Oh? Hello there? Can I help you?

Y/n: Yes? Is Sunky in there? We need to talk to him.

Blue: Yes, it's important. Sonic.exe is after us and we need Sunky's help in order to stop him and his gang from corrupting this man's soul.

Tlels was shocked to hear about that as he closed the doors for a moment to go alert his friends about the situation that Y/n and Blue is in right now involving Sonic.exe and his gang hunting them down, before coming back to let them both in to see Sunky.

Tlels: Come on right in boys. Sunky is waiting for you on the Second Floor. He wants to have a rap battle with you, Y/n.

Y/n: Oh, ok then. Lead the way then.

Tlels: Alright then, Follow me.

The two of them followed Tlels to the second floor of Sunky's schoolhouse to meet Sunky at the Dance Party Room for Y/n to have a rap battle with Sunky, if he is gonna join Y/n's team to take down Sonic.exe's team to prevent them from corrupting Y/n's soul. Y/n was surprised to actually be inside the schoolhouse that Sunky have built that reminded him of the Sonic Learning Game and the popular online game, Baldi's Basics as the walls are filled with so many posters that talks about learning and Sunky with his love for eating cereal with milk.