Chapter 5 - X Marks the Spot (Y/n vs. Lord X)

Location: Lord X's Dimension

Date: ??/??/????

Time: ??:?? ??

No POV

After Y/n and his two friends, Blue and Sunky make their way over to the world of Lord X through the portal, the three of them are feeling very uneasy to see such weird and strange plantation in this world and Y/n knew that he and two friends have now entered Lord's X territory now, not knowing that both Lord X and Majin Sonic are about to put their plan into action.

The environment of Lord X's world is much more dangerous and more.....evil than Sonic.exe's own universe and not as pleasant and friendly as Sunky's own universe. Even the plants around them looked very creepy and strange with all of them either have human like teeth, human-like eyes and/or human hands, making everything around them act like nightmare fuel.

So, they began walking down the path of the harsh and creepy environment of this world filled with many strange and unusual looking plants that definitely describes the word "Evil." The plants around have both human-like eyes and teeth and there's even a weird looking Venus flytrap with three hands sticking out on top that they thought Knuckles was killed in that plant, only to see one of the hands holding up a wooden sign that says. "We're not Knuckles", which means that this is just a weird looking plant with arms.

But Y/n is completely aware of his and his two friends surrounding as he tries his best to avoid any of the strange plants around him at all times because he doesn't even know what kind of disease that these plants may carry if he ever touches any of them. He will also let his two friends know not to get near to these strange plants so that they can be aware of their surroundings too.

Y/n: Better steer clear on these plants here guys, they all look pretty weird and...evil....

Blue: Your pep talk is just the motivation we need if we're gonna get you outta here in no time, Y/n.

Sunky: You said it, Blue!

Y/n: Thanks guys. Now if we want to move on to the next world, we need to keep an eye out for Lord X in this world and I'm
pretty sure he has something plan for us if he finds us here trespassing his in own dimension.