Chapter 2 - Triple Trouble (Y/n vs. The Cult of X)

Location: Green Hill Zones - The Forest Area

Date: ??/??/????

Time: ??:?? ??

No POV

After Y/n managed to get away from Sonic.exe due to some kind of invisible force that prevented Sonic.exe from killing him, he managed to make a run for it to the woods to get away from Sonic.exe, so he can figure out a plan to get back his own world.

However, as Y/n continued running at full human speed in the creepy, dark forest in the Green Hill Zones, he was stopped at his tracks when Sonic.exe teleported in front of him, ready to kill his next prey.

Y/n: GAH!

Sonic.exe: Now I got you!

He then quickly opened up his mouth with another limb coming out of it and tried to attack Y/n again as Y/n closed his eyes, waiting for the impact from the demonic hedgehog

...but nothing happened....

Y/n then slowly opened his eyes to see Sonic.exe struggling to get through the same force field that is keeping Y/n protected from Sonic.exe. Then Sonic.exe quickly withdraw his extra limb back to his mouth and became a bit more furious that he could not reach Y/n, no matter how much power he put into to break through the force field to kill Y/n and steal his soul.

Sonic.exe: *Growls* How are you even doing this? What is this shield even made off?

Y/n: I-I don't know. I'm not doing anything at all. I have no idea how that kind of protection came from, but I'm doing this.

Sonic.exe continued looking at Y/n in anger before going into his second phase, (From the You Can't Run Song) switching from an angry expression to a more creepy, toothless sinister smile on his face, which is starting to freak out Y/n seeing that kind of face in person.

exe continued looking at Y/n in anger before going into his second phase, (From the You Can't Run Song) switching from an angry expression to a more creepy, toothless sinister smile on his face, which is starting to freak out Y/n seeing that kind ...

Sonic.exe: *Chuckles* You may be protected by my own attacks, but I will not be defeated by a mortal such as yourself. I hope you ready for Round 2, my friend, because this game is just getting started.

Y/n: Bring it on! I'll never lose to a demon like you!

Sonic.exe: *Chuckles* Very well. Show me what you got, Y/n! You can't run from me!