Chapter 8 - Can You Feel the Sunshine, Y/n~

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

Location: The Team Creative's Campsite - EXE's World

Date: ??/??/????

Time: ??:?? ??

No POV

After the events back at Chaotix's own world with Y/n managed to defeat the strange echidna due to his strange, violent behavior in his beast form when he punched Connex in the face, knocking her unconscious when she tried to save Y/n from Chaotix's wrath.

Luckily, the gang made it back to the campsite with a few minor scrapes and bruises, but Y/n is still worried about what he did back on that island when he started beating the crap out of Chaotix, which was caused by how Chaotix punched Connex square in the face when she was just trying to save his own life from the psychotic echidna.

However, that was due to Y/n getting very angry that caused him to act so vicious and violent that he clearly doesn't even know how or what caused him to be that way, especially with the strange aura around him after the fight, only for it to vanish into thin air when Y/n finally calmed down. Y/n may be worried of what happened back there to avenge his friend, Connex, but she and the rest of the gang are always there for him whenever Y/n is in danger or whatever strange situation he gets into.

Right now, the gang are fast asleep in the tent after they ate some porkchops for dinner tonight after EXE and Connex went to go hunt down for some pigs to cook up some porkchops by the campfire at their own campsite.

Faker GF even brought out some chocolate, Gramham crackers and marshmallows to make smores under an open fire from their campfire while playing some tunes on her boombox.

Connex is holding Y/n to her chest while Sunky is between them again with Y/n holding him like a teddy bear and Faker GF also slept with them by being the big spoon and Y/n being the little spoon due to how stressed out he was after the incident with Chaotix in his world, but Connex doesn't seem to mind Faker GF sleeping with Y/n as the big spoon cause they're good friends and they need to keep Y/n safe from Sonic.exe and his gang anyway.

Blue and EXE both also decided to go to sleep with them as well to get a good night's rest but are still on high alert in case anyone decides to ambush them to get their hands on Y/n like Chaotix tried to do while they were still trapped in his world until they escaped through the portal.

Everyone is sleeping rather peacefully, but Y/n seems to be having some sort of nightmare as he is about to go into his dreams to face off against another opponent in the Dream Realm that was hired by Sonic.exe to sneak into the Y/n's dreams while he is asleep after Lord X and Majin Sonic failed to capture him due to the Y/n's "Giant Hand Mouth" Move that grabbed Lord X and threw him out of Connex's world that he had stolen from her, which was a stupid move to make and Majin Sonic had to throw himself out of Connex's world to avoid getting crushed to death by the giant hand with a creepy E/c eye inside of Y/n's mouth.

So then with everyone counting sheep and sawing logs, the gang had no clue to what's going on right now as Y/n is about to enter inside his own dreams to face off a new enemy that managed to sneak into his own mind while he was sleeping like a log.

Let's hope that our hero has the courage to take out the enemy before it has the chance to corrupt his body, mind and soul in his own dreams.

Location: The Dream Realm - Inside Y/n's House

Inside the world of Y/n's dreams, our hero began to slowly wake up when he opened his eyes to see himself in complete darkness until some lights began to illuminate the area that he is in right now.