Chapter 3 - FUN IS INFINITE AND WILL ALWAYS BE! (Y/n vs. Majin Sonic)

Location: The Majin Forest - Majin Sonic's World

No POV

Ever since Y/n managed to get away from Sonic.exe and his gang during the rap battle they had at his own world, he was suddenly teleported over to Majin Sonic's world and is currently unconscious after creating that uproar back at Sonic.exe's world after rap battling against the demonic hedgehog and his minions, a place where "Fun" is always infinite and all of the trees in the world are so tall, it never ends. Not to mention that everything in the world is all different shades of blue.

Right now, as Y/n is unconscious after that rap battle, he was soon surrounded by a bunch of Majin Sonics and are all waiting patiently for him to wake up, so they can have their fun with Y/n and make him into a Majin like them.

You see, Majin Sonic is from the secret easter egg from the Sonic CD video game when you type in the code in the game's sound test, and he has the ability to create an infinite number of clones of himself and they can actually turn anyone that enters his woods into a Majin like him, which is why those Majin Sonics are watching over him and waiting for him to wake up.

However, what they didn't know is that a strange, yet familiar looking shadows was hiding in the trees, watching the Majin Sonics keeping an eye on Y/n before he quietly shadow sneaks over to Y/n's brain, because he's not going to do something evil when he gets inside his brain, he's actually going to help him get out of the situation and defeat Majin Sonic and his clones.

You see, Sonic.exe and the other entities in the EXE-Verse may want to go hunt down Y/n, just to capture him and take his soul to turn into a demon like them, but there are a few entities that actually don't have the same motive as them. Instead, they actually want to help out Y/n and get back home safe and sound and defeat Sonic.exe and the other evil exes in the EXE-Verse.

So, with the shadowy figure entered into Y/n's mind, Y/n soon found himself inside the dreamscape of his own mind as he is in a whole filled with nothing, but darkness.

Y/n: Wow. That was an intense battle back there with Sonic.exe and his gang, I better make sure to stay away from him for a while until I can find a way to get back home without getting ripped to pieces by that evil, demonic hedgehog. Now I just need to figure out where I am at right now before I do anything else.

Then suddenly, Y/n saw a blue light nearby as he walked over to it to see what it is. When he got closer, it was revealed to be a TV Set with a Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast and of course, The Sega CD systems plugged into the TV and the source of the blue light was actually the Sonic CD sound test menu, which surprises Y/n to see one of his favorite games here in the dark void of his mind.

Then a message popped up on the screen as Y/n began to read it, which says:

Y/n,

I know that you may not trust me since Sonic.exe and his minions are hunting you down, but I want to let you know that I'm not one of those guys.

I actually want to help you get you back to the real world and to do that, you need to trust me if you want to get back home alive.

All you have to do is to type in the code that activates the secret easter egg in the Sonic CD game, so that we can have a rap battle together to prove that I'm not an enemy to you and I'll help you take down those Majin Sonics that are currently watching over you after you were knocked out from your rap battle with Sonic.exe and his minions and they are waiting patiently until you wake up, so that they can turn you into a Majin like them.