Chapter 7 - Chaotic Endeavors

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

F/Cb - Favorite Cereal Brand

F/Mf - Favorite Milk Flavor

Location: EXE's World - Team Creative's Campsite

Date: ??/??/????

Time: 8:45 AM

No POV

As the sun rose up over the horizon in EXE's world, our hero, Y/n L/n slow began to wake up and is still holding Sunky in his arms like he's some sort of soft and squishy teddy bear. He got up to see that Connex, Faker GF, Blue and EXE are not inside the tent, but he started to smell something good coming from outside the tent.

Maybe they already woke up and went out to go cook up some breakfast for us to eat before moving on with our journey.

So Y/n began to lightly shake Sunky to wake him up and Sunky slowly woken up and rubbed his eyes to see that it's morning and it's time to wake up.

Sunky: *Yawns* Morning, Y/n.

Y/n: Morning, Sunky. Sleep well?

Sunky: Yeah, I did. I had a weird dream that I was underwater and I tried to eat a big pointy ball because I thought I was in a giant bowl of cereal.

Y/n: *Thinking* Must be dreaming about the Sink Sonic FNF Mod. That could make an interesting Sunky FNF Mod.

(Note: There is actually a FNF Mod of Sunky that took the role of Sink Sonic with the mod titled, "Below the Cereal". I'm using this part as a reference to the actual mod. You guys should go check it out.)

Y/n: Wow. That must've been a strange dream, huh?

Sunky: Yep. One day, I shall get that tasty-looking spiky ball in my own mouth.

Y/n: Right...Wanna go see see the others outside and get some breakfast?

Sunky: Sure. I can go for a bowl of cereal right about now?

Y/n: Alright then. Let's get ourselves ready for the day and eat some grub before we move on with out adventure.

Sunky: Ok, big brother.

Y/n was surprised to hear Sunky call him, Big Brother since the day that he and Blue met at his little world at his own
schoolhouse and a fun time with him and his friends. Even after the the rap battle he did with the adorable blue hedgehog, he was more than willing to team up with Y/n to join him on his journey to get back home.

Guess that Y/n realized that spending some time with Sunky during his journey throughout the Sonic Multiverse made Sunky see him as an older brother to him, which made Y/n put a happy smile on his face, meaning that he doesn't mind Sunky calling him his "Big Brother".

So the two of them started freshen themselves up before heading out of the tent to see Connex, Faker GF, Blue and EXE in his "Disguised Form" cooking up some bacon and eggs on a frying pan under an open fire. Y/n doesn't even known how they all managed to get bacon and eggs at a place like this, but Y/n pretty much haven't had bacon and eggs for breakfast for awhile since he had been trapped here in the digital world of his computer and had to eat some of Sunky's cereals along with fresh, fruits and nuts in Connex's world, which was hard to find if it weren't for Connex that knew every inch of her world, even after Lord X had been making a few changes to Connex's world before Y/n had to kick him out with his "Giant Hand".