Chapter 1: Reversal Assassin

2/2/2023
Dark lay by a busy river, within the Assassinoid unconscious, "You think they're alright? I mean, they look fine," A worker muttered, "Well from that crash from the sky, I might say they're... not fine," another worker responded.

Dark sinking further into an endless void, memories appeared like fairies shining bright in a swamp, but one memory still stood out to him.

4/30/2015
Dark walked around through their childhood house, the one that contains memories with Bouk and Unknown, "Not this place again" Bouk thought, "This, is the day," Unknown thought. Dark was transported to their kid self holding a knife. The kid sprinted behind their dad and stabbed him in the spin, slicing the throat of the mother, "You know what dad, you never noticed me once, and all you do is endlessly heat me till I have bruises and scars on my arms," the kid stated. The kid turned around with a blank expression, their eyes glowing red in the dark, "But karma finally hit you now, for all the crimes you've committed," the kid adds, revealing the endless memories of Dark being beaten. The actual Dark backed away, heart rate beating faster and faster, then, the memory faded to black.

2/2/2023
Dark woke up from the memories they had scaring the workers, forgetting Dark was in the Assassinoid,  they stood up being over ten feet tall "Where am I," Dark questioned quickly, "Your at the arch, of St. Louis," the worker responded both shocked, "Ok, good, just as I thought, but, there's something different," Dark mumbled, "Wait, let's try about the whole 2020 incidents," Unknown suggested, "Good idea" Bouk responded, "Was there ever a virus by the code name: 567-Reformux-76" Dark asks, and the workers gave him a puzzled look, "The virus, very dangerous, left people to isolate, governments having to do some stuff and all," Dark explained, "Oh that, Nivid-13" the worker stated, "That happened three years ago" the worker added, "Crap, we went back four-teen years," Bouk thought.